News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Product Presenter like Apple

Started by Eugen S., January 13, 2013, 17:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eugen S.

This module helps you to present as many products on as little room as possible – in a very clear way. Thus, you can direct your customers' attention to certain products. You can decide which products you want to show.

You decide how many products you want to show per view and you define the views you want to have and how you want to call the navigation items. You can assign a different layout to each view like centered or list style. You can also mix your products in any way you like – independent of the categories to which the products belong in your shop. As an additional feature, you can determine the start view you want to show to your visitors when they call up the website.

Note: You can show / hide every element like product image, price, add to cart button for each view.

Demo => http://demo.virtuemart.net/

Product info => http://www.developing-and-design.com/en/joomla/virtuemart-extensions/product-presenter.html

Send me a pm ;-)

nhanamnguyenngoc

Hello,

I bought your extension. After I installed it, the module says something wrong [ see the attachment ]. Another problem is that i cannot switch between tabs. When the default tab # 1, click tab # 2 is impossible. Of course, i enabled the plugin.

I sent my ticket support in your website but i didn't receive any respond from you. Please give me your solution.

Best

Nam

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Eugen S.

Quote from: nhanamnguyenngoc on January 15, 2013, 00:06:24 AM
Hello,

I bought your extension. After I installed it, the module says something wrong [ see the attachment ]. Another problem is that i cannot switch between tabs. When the default tab # 1, click tab # 2 is impossible. Of course, i enabled the plugin.

I sent my ticket support in your website but i didn't receive any respond from you. Please give me your solution.

Best

Nam

We already answered your support ticket. In your case its a jQuery conflict. Take a look at the ticket as we wrote some tipps to solve these.
Send me a pm ;-)

nhanamnguyenngoc

Hello,

Thank you for your support. This is awesome extensions and good services also.

All the best

Nam

Eugen S.

Quote from: nhanamnguyenngoc on January 17, 2013, 23:43:26 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your support. This is awesome extensions and good services also.

All the best

Nam

thank you ;-)
Send me a pm ;-)

chrlar

I really liked this component also, until I published it and put it on the front page. Then the page took forever to load, and there is a conflict with another extension. But the main reason for not using this, is the conflict with choosing delivery at check out (we have multiple delivery methods, which failed as soon at the product extension was published).

Any idea as to how we can go about fixing this problem?

We have Joomla 2.5.9 and VM 2.1.18a.

I really hope to solve this with a little help.. :)

scottm

g8 product !

i want to display the quantity of a produkt , is it possible ?

i mean , if a costumer wants 10 of a product and ad to the card.