News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Heethoofd mutsen en sjaals

Started by Peter Pillen, December 04, 2013, 23:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Pillen

Hello everyone,

Today I'm launching a second virtuemart site: heethoofd.be (translated to english "hothead")

The site sells handmade Belgian bonnets and scarves that my mother makes as a hobby.

The site is built with a modified virtueplanet template. And I must congratulate Jumbo and his team for the coding of the template, because their work is quite something else. The one page checkout is also utilized.

Furthermore my thanks to Milbo and his team. It has been a while since I built a site from scratch with virtuemart and the current versions are much more easier to integrate and work on. Also a big thanks to all the active members of this community. The code has improved big time in the last few years thanks to all (y)our efforts!

Please feel free to comment and make suggestions for improvement!

Jumbo!

Very nice looking site. Great job P2 Peter. :)

Best of luck.

austen007

Excellent posts to read it up and keep going on this way.

codingmall

Quote from: P2 Peter on December 04, 2013, 23:08:58 PM
Hello everyone,

Today I'm launching a second virtuemart site: heethoofd.be (translated to english "hothead")

The site sells handmade Belgian bonnets and scarves that my mother makes as a hobby.

The site is built with a modified virtueplanet template. And I must congratulate Jumbo and his team for the coding of the template, because their work is quite something else. The one page checkout is also utilized.

Furthermore my thanks to Milbo and his team. It has been a while since I built a site from scratch with virtuemart and the current versions are much more easier to integrate and work on. Also a big thanks to all the active members of this community. The code has improved big time in the last few years thanks to all (y)our efforts!

Please feel free to comment and make suggestions for improvement!

Beautiful!

No English version?