Shipment Method Configuration not saved in VM2.0.8e

Started by cas, August 18, 2012, 04:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milbo

send me that per pn and at best your skype account, then I can help you.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

cas

Hi mirovic,

I fixed the problem by going into the Joomla extensions table and deleting 5 old vm1.9.8 shipment records, and then I installed the new version 2.0.11d & aio, and it now saves the shipment info!  I hope this fixes your problem as well.

Cheers,
Chuck

simbus82

Quote from: cas on September 22, 2012, 10:14:31 AM
Hi mirovic,

I fixed the problem by going into the Joomla extensions table and deleting 5 old vm1.9.8 shipment records, and then I installed the new version 2.0.11d & aio, and it now saves the shipment info!  I hope this fixes your problem as well.

Cheers,
Chuck

i have same problem with 2.0.24a an latest joomla 2.5.16, suddenly we cannot save anything in shipment method :-(
Joomla! 2.5.16 & VM 2.0.24b

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

simbus82

Quote from: jenkinhill on November 19, 2013, 13:37:29 PM
Just a couple of threads away from this one!!
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=120284.0

Same problem with 2.0.24b... i have recorded a video.

http://youtu.be/GSVxxI21yXk

The problem occours near the end of video... i think it is about the slug o the same name of shipping. But with older versions, i never had this problem.

jenkinhill

Except I posted my link in the wrong thread - too many tabs open here.

I have not been able to duplicate your shipment issue, J2.5.16 / VM2.0.24b - if an alias is already used it gets the date added to the end of the slug.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

simbus82

Quote from: jenkinhill on November 19, 2013, 19:17:49 PM

I have not been able to duplicate your shipment issue, J2.5.16 / VM2.0.24b - if an alias is already used it gets the date added to the end of the slug.

The same thing that i 'm thinking ... But i see this problem for the first time with .24 series. With old 2.0.22x i havent this problem.

I have flushed cookies, session, etc etc, but the problem is here...

simbus82

Quote from: jenkinhill on November 19, 2013, 19:17:49 PM

Slug is simple not saved! This is the problem...

Why?