News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Pagination problem with and without cache (Virtuemart 2.0.12f)

Started by LuBoc, March 18, 2013, 01:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuBoc

Hello,

I have VM 2.0.12f migrated from 2.0.8a.

I have problems with pagination, the most common is to go from page 1 to page 2 on category list.

With cache have many problems, if I clear the cache, go to one category and try to navigate by page works fine, but if are on page 1, enter on one product and back on browser to page 1 and try to go next page, stay always on page 1.

If I disable cache, don't have many problems, but one persist:
- I have products on one category (example: Category One).
- I create another category (Category Two) and put some products of "Category One";
- If navigate on "Category One" no problem, can click on Next page and can go forward. If are on page 1 and enter on one product, click back on browser to category list and click page 2, works.
- If go to category "Category Two", and are on page 1, enter on one product and back on browser to category list and press page 2 stay on page 1, don't go to page 2! If I insist to click on page 2 then go to this page, this occurs if I have cache disabled, if not never can go to page 2.

Is like this:
1) Page 1 url:  /index.php/category-two
2) Go to one product and press back button on browser
3) press Page 2 and get this url:   /index.php/category-two/results,13-12
     --> but stay on Page 1

Any ideas I can try to solve this?
Any another test can u remind to test?

Joseph Kwan

This is a bug in VM because the category is incorrect. You probably need to update to the latest version to see if this problem is fixed. If you need to stay in this version, you will need a hack to fix this. Unfortunately, a general solution may not be straight forward and the hack may vary with your need.
Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.

LuBoc

Thanks Joseph,

Isn't easy to upgrade my VM, need to hack a fix to try solve this problem.
I have try some hacks found on the forum but none works.

Best regards,

szbstvn

Hi ... What is the solution? My problem is same with 2.0.24 too.

Milbo

This is solved, fix is in svn, it is just one line (somewhere here in the debug section, cant find link right now). Will be in 2.0.24a,
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

szbstvn

Where can I find it? When will be downloadable?
I cannot use cache and I have problem with xmap too.

Thanx

Küldve az én iPad-ről Tapatalk HD használatával

rosen4o