Author Topic: Theme Shoplicious show wrong values in drop down menu  (Read 2209 times)

JonahDecard

• Beginner
Theme Shoplicious show wrong values in drop down menu
« on: November 08, 2013, 19:56:18 pm »
Hello,

I just purchased Theme Shoplicious. It looks perfect. But I do have a problem with child product and quantity input ( + / - ). When I choose a parent product and then a child product there is quantity input showing quantity of the child product. In my site quantity input shows meters ( 1,2,3,4,5 etc ). So customer can choose how many meter he/she would like to buy a product. After installing Theme Shoplicious quantity input in child products don´t work chronologically. When I choose first child product and then I try to add 2 meter from quantity input it gives me 1,3,5,7 etc ... and when I choose second child product and then I try to add 2 meter from quantity input it gives me 1,4,7,10,13 etc. And when choosing third product it gives 1,5,9,13 etc ... Everything works fine before installing Theme Shoplicious. How ever quantity input works when adding quantity manually - if I write 2 to text box and push "add to cart" everything works. But I´d like customers can select meters by pushing + or - . I have a test environment where I installed Theme Shoplicious, but before installing it to my site I really like to know how to correct that issue. I´d appreciate if someone knows how to fix that behavior. :(

Jonah