News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Admin cannot edit shoppers in 2.0.24 by clicking "Edit" button

Started by stephenhare, November 09, 2013, 03:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenhare

VM 2.0.24,  Joomla  2.5.14, PHP 5.3.1

Hi, I seem to have stumbled across a small bugs in the latest Virtuemart. I am new to Virtuemart, so this is the only version I have tried using.

If in the backend one lists the shoppers, and ticks a shopper and clicks the "edit button" at the top, then the shopper editor window is populated with the Vendor and NOT the shopper requested.

Also if one has previously left the shopper editor after looking at the Vendor with the right tab "Shopper Information" active, and one later tries to edit a shopper (not a vendor) by clicking on the shopper's name in the shopper list, then the editing window appears to go completely blank. In fact, only the two Tab headings are shown. One needs to click on one of these heading (not at all obvious) to bring up details of the shopper).

kaybee57

Tick the box again and click 'Not a Vendor" - try that on those in question, then tick and click "Is a Vendor" on the actual vendor.
You should then have one tab "Shopper Information for a non-vendor
And 3 tabs for the Vendor - Vendor, Invoices and Shopper Information

I tried your - leaving the "Shopper Info" tab active, and moving to edit a non vendor but didn't have a problem - so can't help on that one, sorry!