VM Registeration Already filled some filed

Started by peaceandlove, October 20, 2013, 14:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peaceandlove

Just goto this VM registeration Page.

http://mysite1.cluhost.info/online-store/account-maintenance

You can see some filed are already filled up? Why? I think it must be blank

jenkinhill

I assume that at the same time you are not already logged into the site backend in the same browser?  Clear browser cache & test. Turn off Joomla cache if on and make sure that the Session Lifetime is not set too high in Joomla system settings.

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

peaceandlove

I am getting the same for days, delete history tons of times a day,

Actully, i had used Virtumart Migrator, It migrates VM1 TO VM2 , its a new extension, might be its not imported the fields its self.

It is possible i can copy default field from fresh install of VM from another site or can delete all teh filed and then make all them

peaceandlove

Any yes, does any body of you also see the name

'Pearl' Gonzalez in the first and last name when you visite http://mysite1.cluhost.info/online-store/account-maintenance
or Only i am getting this.

Jumbo!

I checked your site. It is not a browser's cache or browser's form autofill issue. Your issues seems to be completely different.

Have you created this site from any Quick Start package? If yes then check with the template developer.

Just in case, open the fields from the Shopper Fields area of VirtueMart and check if any default value is set in the default field. The default value must be empty for all fields.

peaceandlove

I cannot find any value in default field, even i trid to change the data but when i logged out and log in again the data again changed to default?

Is this possible i can delete all the field and import fresh from a fresh vm, my site is complete so i did not want to make new one

peaceandlove

I changed the theme , but still error is there

Also install the quickstart package but its working fine as soon as i migrate the old vm ,i am getting error so most porbably its a migration error.

Is this possible i can delete all filed and copy from a fresh vm install.