News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Ask a question button

Started by nicidea, October 19, 2013, 08:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicidea

Hi friends,
In virtuemart2, ask a question button on some product pages does not work.
I think that there is a conflict between ask a question (facebook) jquery and some module's jquery in some pages, because this button work properly in some pages that users have submitted a comment or... .
Please help.
thank a lot

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Enriko

Dear jenkinhill,

I have the same sort of issue posted in the subforum  Virtuemart 2 Development and bug reports
The topic name = Topic: "Recommend to friend" link points to "Ask a Question" template in productdetails
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=119690.0

I have some more details posted in here, let me know if these are enough, or that I should supply some more details.

Greetings Enriko

jenkinhill

@Enrico that link issue is known. Fix should be in SVN now ready for next release.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Enriko

Thanks jenkinhill for the fast answer,
I will be waiting for the new release.

Is there something I can look for this status? (Already known acknowledged bugs?) So if I have new ones, that I don't need to submit this one. And that I can inform the persons on the Dutch forum, where I started?

I will update my first request with your reply details

Greetings Enriko