News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuecart checkout loop

Started by webdevoman, October 17, 2013, 08:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

webdevoman

Hey everyone,

I have Joomla! 2.5.9
VirtueMart 2.0.24
Rocket Theme/Gantry (Gantry Just updated

This was originally from the dev version 1.9. I removed it and installed the latest Virtuamart and AIO and migrated products.

I also have the offline processing module installed but I am not sure if this is the cause. I have disabled it and still got the same loop.

When checking out of the cart the page just goes right back to the same page. You cannot enter address info or anything.

I do have artio installed but have tried it with it off and I get the same issue.

I have tried this with ssl enabled and without. With I get a broken cart page and without I get the loop.

Any help would be a life saver to me..

Thanks!!

I have done the searches on this but nothing has worked..

Update - With errors and debug on I am seeing some parsing errors in the language files but not sure if this is the cause.

jenkinhill

It is called VirtueMart

What artio? Not SEF I hope.

And the url is?

Also see http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

webdevoman

First off, Thank you so much for your reply. That gives me hope.

This site is not mine and yes I agree that the sef urls are a waste but it is not up to me. I have disabled these extensions though to no avail. i have turned off seo urls and even tried running site without mod rewrite. I have really tried just about everything I can think of.

I will pm you url if that is ok. I do not want to post it here because it is on a test domain right now.

Thanks again!!

URL Sent

i have debugging turned on. I see some errors in the language files but dont think that is the cause.

To see the issue you have to add products to the cart and then try to check out.

PS-I have tried using different templates to no avail

webdevoman

I have messed everything up now so I am restoring a back up.

Site is back up. still having issues with cart looping.

I am willing to donate a small amount for help. I am at my wits end with this.

Thanks

webdevoman

Oh well, Thanks anyways. I got it working. It was an old extension called rokbox I believe.

Milbo

You updated a vm1.9.8 to vm2.0.24 succesfully almost without hazzle, that is great.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member