Custom fields stockable broken in 2.0.24a if JoomlaXTC Hardcore is enabled

Started by bunglehaze, November 15, 2013, 17:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunglehaze

Hi guys, I am using the stockable plugin which has been fine until now, however, after upgrading to 2.0.24a the first option dropdown is working fine but any subsequent options below this are showing blank and not loading the options.

I have done all the usual of turning off plugins that may interfere, double checked scripts etc but still cannot see a way to resolve this.

Is this a known issue and how can I fix it please?

** Update ** Default Joomla template works fine, this affects JoomlaXTC Hardcore - even with all template overrides removed.

Is there a changelog I can delve into, my guess is a script somewhere that is now incompatible with the Hardcore template that was fine in 2.0.24 and below

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

bunglehaze

Frontend only, the backend all seems to work fine (albeit the new extensions suggestions graphics on the BE home page are very intrusive, large and look badly formatted - just for your reference)

I rolled back to 2.0.24 again and everything is working just fine again in the FE so I will revisit this upgrade again if this issue is located so I can fix it (or you find a bug causing it of course :) )

Milbo

Then you should use the 2.0.24a as core and the plugin of 2.0.24, but I have no clue why.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

OpenGlobal

Can you provide a link. I am not able to reproduce this at all.

OpenGlobal E-commerce

bunglehaze

I will take it offline again tomorrow night and try updating again. I am not 100% sure if the latest version of Hardcore is different to the one I am using though as my subs expired