News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VM error after deleting almost all fields in Shopper Fields

Started by vinhbui2488, October 10, 2013, 16:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinhbui2488

error after deleting almost all fields in Shopper Fields :

" vmError: exeSortSearchListQuery Unknown column 'u.first_name' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS o.*, CONCAT_WS(' ',u.first_name,u.middle_name,u.last_name) AS order_name ,pm.payment_name AS payment_method FROM el5sc_virtuemart_orders as o LEFT JOIN el5sc_virtuemart_order_userinfos as u ON u.virtuemart_order_id = o.virtuemart_order_id AND u.address_type="BT" LEFT JOIN el5sc_virtuemart_paymentmethods_vi_vn as pm ON o.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id = pm.virtuemart_paymentmethod_id WHERE ( o.virtuemart_vendor_id = "1" ) ORDER BY created_on DESC LIMIT 0, 30 "

How do I fix them.
And I have another question I am using VM 2.0.10 I have to upgrade to the new version no. and when upgrading data be lost?

sorry for my english

jenkinhill

You should not delete the fields. Just unpublish them. This should be fixed by a reinstall of VM2.0.10 - but then you must update as that old version has critical security issues. Installation/updating using Joomla's extensions manager does not remove product/user data etc. but you must update both the main VM component and the aio component. Test the update on a backup copy of the site first.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum