News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Upgrade problem

Started by bogusj, October 03, 2013, 20:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogusj

I have sent you the PM with the credentials.
I really appreciate this.

bogusj

Hi,

Did you take a look at it?

Milbo

[quote author=bogusj link=topic=119259.msg405536#msg405536 date=1380825519]

·         Start with a new migration process and setup log maxScriptTime 239 maxMemoryLimit 242

·         Synchronized 3567 media for product in directory images/stories/virtuemart/product/

·         Synchronized 295 media for category in directory images/stories/virtuemart/category/

·         Synchronized 0 media for manufacturer in directory images/stories/virtuemart/manufacturer/

·         Synchronized 1 media for vendor in directory images/stories/virtuemart/vendor/

·         Synchronized 0 media for forSale in directory /home/podilat1/podilatodromio.gr/vmfiles/

·         Processed 3 vm1 shoppergroups time: 0.0021350383758545

·         Looks everything worked correct, migrated 123 categories

·         Looks everything worked correct, migrated 123 categories xref

·         Looks everything worked correct, migrated 1 manufacturer categories

·         Looks everything worked correct, migrated 99 manufacturers

·         Worked on migration for 41.036813020706 seconds

·         Migration finished

Sounds good so far

Quote from: bogusj on October 03, 2013, 20:38:39 PM

·         Media file tmpForThumb_phpDEiCnw should have a mimetype
[/code]

This is a file in the media folder which has no extension. There is missing a jpg,png or something like this. Looks like a not correctly uploaded file. Delete this broken files and there shouldnt be any message again.

·         Userfield declaration [delimiter_bankaccount] [bank_account_holder] [bank_account_nr] [bank_sort_code] [bank_name] [bank_account_type] [bank_iban] [extra_field_1] [extra_field_2] [extra_field_3] [extra_field_4] [extra_field_5] Migrated

·         port shoppers take 546 vm1 entries for migration

·         Processed 546 vm1 users time: 3.525810956955

·         port ST addresses take 1 vm1 entries for migration

·         Processed 1 vm1 users ST adresses time: 0.0052828788757324

·         vendor 1 Stored

·         port Products take 1000 vm1 entries for migration
[/code]

Sounds good so far

·         Coulndt find category for product, maybe just not in a category

[/code]

It is quite unusual to have a no category for a product, therefore the warning.

·         vmError: VmTableData Sef Alias in record is missing! Can't save the record with no Sef Alias.
[/code]
This are entries with an empty alias/slug.

·         vmError: TableCategory_categories::store failed - Duplicate entry '32-0' for key 'i_category_parent_id' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_virtuemart_category_categories` ( `category_parent_id`,`category_child_id`,`ordering` ) VALUES ( '32','0','0' )

·         vmError: You are not an administrator or the correct vendor, storing of product cancelled
[/code]

Seems you are not correctly setup as vendor. Set the joomla account which should be main vendor first, same page.

·         Max messages reached
[/code]

Too many messages just kick you out of joomla, therefore we block it then.

However, not all the products and categories have been migrated correctly.
[/code]
use smaller memory and higher time. Import step by step, in your case, do not use the "migrate all" button. You must find out first, which of the old entries are broken.

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

bogusj

Hi Milbo,

I already have given the solutions to these. Please check the quote bellow. However I am having a different problem with the users. I sent login credentials to Maxim Pishnyak as he suggested, but so far he has not logged in. Do you think you could assist?
Quote from: bogusj on October 09, 2013, 17:51:08 PM
Hi Maxim,

I tried all your suggestions, Joomla 2.5, fixed the files that had no extension, etc, but all these did not resolve my problem, because this was not the problem.
The problem is that my language is Greek and all the categories that failed to be migrated had Greek characters in the Title, ONLY. So it was trying to create the alias from the Title and was failing.
Although I had configured SEO in VM's config, it did not work for categories. Maybe it only works for the products, but for sure it does not in categories.
This is definitely a migrator bug, since it does not even consider the parameter to use IDs in order to prevent this problem.
I had to add English characters at the end of the title in order to make this work. Once I did this, the migrator worked.
I wonder if anybody has tried to use the migrator in a language other that English (Latin characters).
You need to at least use the parameter of ID in alias in the categories as well.

bogusj

jmama24

I am sure you already have this settled, but for me I removed the language that I had set (with me it was English USA) and put another language in, then re-added the one I wanted and removed the other (saving between all of course). For some reason it worked and I no longer have the error.