News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Help Wanted

Started by david64, October 02, 2013, 06:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

david64

Hello I would like some help to configure the basics of VitueMart. My ideal concept is to add " an add to cart and the price"of the item to the product Article that is already created rather than have another store with a list of all the products.  Similar to a phoca download button. Not all the products listed on my website will be available for online sale in fact only a few of the smaller items that the general public or electrician may purchase.

My website is www.powerutility.com.au this is not the official website of our company I am simply an employee that would like to show the company that we could do better than what we have got www.parameters.com.au It is a very small company in reality despite what you may think when you see the range and amount of products we try to offer for sale.

Any and all offers considered.

Best Regards
I am using Vituemart version 2.0.24a  , Joomla Version: Joomla! 2.5.16 and PHP Version 5.3.26