News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 4, VirtueMart 3 and VirtueMart 2 - Responsive

Started by Jumbo!, September 26, 2013, 13:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumbo!

You have installed VirtueMart 2 version of the plugin on a VirtueMart 3 site. For VirtueMart 3 you need to use VirtueMart 3 version of the plugin.

Also note this is not our support forum. If you have any other queries then post the same in our support forum: https://www.virtueplanet.com/forum/

Jumbo!

NEW FEATURES IN VIRTUEMART 3 PACKAGE OF THE PLUGIN SINCE VERSION 3.0.3

• Auto Generate Username during Registration
  • Hide Name Field in Registration Form
  • Use Email as Username for Login

solmab

Hi Jumbo

I liked your OPC demo! :)

Does this support  "Pay by Amazon" plugin? I know this was recently added to VM.  I have been testing this with VM default setup and it works. 
FYI-This payment method is different to others- after the customer clicks the Pay by Amazon button they are presented with Amazon popup window and after they are successfully logged in Amazon returns the customer address from Amazon and put it on the checkout page.

Can you please confirm before I buy. Thanks

Thank you

Jumbo!

Sorry for the delayed response. Actually didn't get a email notification against your post.

It seems you have already bought your membership. Hope you have your answers by now. You can share your experience later. :)

Have a great day.

solmab

Thanks Jumbo.

Excellent support and All working as it should be.   :D

Have other issue with the Amazon plugin itself - In touch with the Amazon developer- hopefully should be sorted soon.

Jumbo!

solmab, thanks for the confirmation. Wish you all the best with your project.

PRO

When registering during checkout.

after I got to the cart , I get a

"change shopper" box with all the usernames in the system.

picture attached.

Jumbo!

"Change Shopper" is a standard VirtueMart 3 feature which is displayed to the shop owners and shop administrators. Even if you disable VP One Page Checkout Plugin and switch to any other standard Joomla Template like Beez3, Protostar etc then also you will see the same option displayed in standard VirtueMart Checkout system.

It seems you have recently migrated from VirtueMart 2/2.6 to VirtueMart 3 using some 3rd party tools which is adding/making all normal users and newly registered users as your shop owner/shop administrator. This can be a serious security issue for your site. Please check the usergroup/shopper group of your users which will help you to understand this better.

If you have any further queries then please post in our support forum: https://www.virtueplanet.com/forum/

tuki

Hello Jumbo!

First of all congratulations for your plugin. I like it so much. :)

My question is that after update VM to  3.0.9 version. The VP OPC stopped correct working.The error is with the shipment method displaying. It not modify the shipment method when i write a different ZIP into my adress. It seems to use only the ZIP from page load. Do you know this problem? What should I do? Buy again the plugin (my subscription expired not so long ago). I use now the V3.0.2 from your OPC plugin.

Thanks for your suggestion!
Have a nice day, regards.
Peter

tuki

Quote from: tuki on June 30, 2015, 14:31:27 PM
Hello Jumbo!

First of all congratulations for your plugin. I like it so much. :)

My question is that after update VM to  3.0.9 version. The VP OPC stopped correct working.The error is with the shipment method displaying. It not modify the shipment method when i write a different ZIP into my adress. It seems to use only the ZIP from page load. Do you know this problem? What should I do? Buy again the plugin (my subscription expired not so long ago). I use now the V3.0.2 from your OPC plugin.

Thanks for your suggestion!
Have a nice day, regards.
Peter

UPDATE: I found that only registered users get error with the saved ZIP. New registration everything working perfect. Does this issue a known error?

Jumbo!

There has been some changes in the later versions of VirtueMart 3. Accordingly the plugin also has been updated. Therefore you also need to update the plugin in your site.

Also note this is not our support forum. If you have any other queries then post the same in our support forum: https://www.virtueplanet.com/forum/

tuki

Quote from: Jumbo! on June 30, 2015, 15:40:02 PM
There has been some changes in the later versions of VirtueMart 3. Accordingly the plugin also has been updated. Therefore you also need to update the plugin in your site.

Thanks for fast reply. I read all version update on this forum, but not found any similar bugfix like this. I could not write on your forum, while my license expired for the support, and has no other contact opportunity.  Therefore I asked you, if it a known issue. While if the Ver 3.0.3 not solve this problem, and  I need debug it with a programmer, I would not buy at this moment again the plugin (after the 3.0.2). (obviously i will update the plugin--> buy license again, but I would do it, when it solve the problem.) Big thanks!

Jumbo!

The latest version of VP One Page Checkout plugin is 3.1.2. However if you have a copy of version 3.0.3 then that will also resolve this issue.

I would also like to mention that upcoming VirtueMart 3.0.10 will have few very important changes in the core checkout/cart system to improve security. We have already incorporated the required changes in VP One Page Checkout 3.1.2. Therefore it is recommended that you update the plugin to latest version keeping these future changes in mind.

tuki

Quote from: Jumbo! on June 30, 2015, 23:51:20 PM
The latest version of VP One Page Checkout plugin is 3.1.2. However if you have a copy of version 3.0.3 then that will also resolve this issue.

I would also like to mention that upcoming VirtueMart 3.0.10 will have few very important changes in the core checkout/cart system to improve security. We have already incorporated the required changes in VP One Page Checkout 3.1.2. Therefore it is recommended that you update the plugin to latest version keeping these future changes in mind.

Hello Jumbo,

Ok, now I understand. Thanks for the many useful information. I starting the update now. :)

Have a nice day!

Jumbo!