News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

One Page Checkout for VirtueMart 4, VirtueMart 3 and VirtueMart 2 - Responsive

Started by Jumbo!, September 26, 2013, 13:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giacid

Hello again,

I have tested the site with vp one page and without it, and i only notice the translation problem when using it. The update order status email is sent in the default backend language, whereas when using only vm it its send in the appropriate customer language..Howerver i have updated me in 2.6.6 and i can still see the issue..

Jumbo!

Our plugin uses standard Joomla language loading method. Whereas VirtueMart has it own language loading mechnism overriding standard Joomla language system. It loads backend language if frontend language is missing in your site. So you see the difference. In your case it is clearly evident that the front end language is not getting loaded in your site properly.

Anyway, this is not our support forum. Please drop us a direct email to info @ virtueplanet.com along with your registered Username in our site which you used to get the plugin, FTP Access of your site and Joomla Super Admin access of your site. Our support team will check the issue and revert back to your directly over email.

Jumbo!

We are glad to inform you that VP One Page Checkout plugin - Version 2.3 has been released today. It comes with some great new features. To learn more visit: http://www.virtueplanet.com/announcements/8816-update-vp-one-page-checkout-plugin-for-virtuemart/Page-2/index.php#15867

giacid

Problem solved with your support. Thank you very much.

t68

Hi!
I got weird issue with the One Page Checkout plugin. After updating from 2.6.4 to 2.6.6 and J from 2.5.19 to 2.5.22 the OPC shows the wrong language in the part which is for shipping adress (the left column in style2). The field titles are in english instead of swedish which the site is set to. The other texts in OPC is correct in swedish.
The weird thing is I got another site running exactly the same setup (VM 2.6.6 J 2.5.22) and versions but on another host with another template. On this site the language is correct in swedish all over.
First I thought this was due to template issues but changing to Beez didn´t help. But If i swith to VM stock checkout language is displayed correct.
If I check the language keys in Joomla they are all displaying correct swedish translation.
I know this is not a support forum for VP OPC but I would like to get som input if this is an issue with the plugin or the site before I go and renew my account which expired in beginning of april.
Hope it´s ok to start out this way.

UPDATE: found a quickfix: if i made the english virtuemart files inaccesable by renaming them in /languages/en-GB/ i got it  working and the OPC shows swedish text where it should be. Works for me right now atleast since i dont need multilanguage.

Jumbo!

You need an update of the plugin. VirtueMart has gone some language loading changes in the recent versions and our plugin also has been updated for those changes.

t68

Ok, thanks for replying! I'll get the update then.

Skickat från min HTC One via Tapatalk

Jumbo!

Jumbo!

Important Update: VP One Page Checkout Plugin 2.4 for ‎VirtueMart‬ 2.6.8. Please read this announcement before updating VirtueMart if you are using our one page checkout plugin in your site. http://www.virtueplanet.com/announcements/16634-important-update-vp-one-page-checkout-plugin-24-for-virtuemart-268/index.php#16634

hazabel

Hi Jumbo!

First, thank you for the plugin. I have a little problem with a reload of the cart. Every step (every request)
in the cart closed the cart. The Cart fold up. The problem comes when you change the volume in the cart.

I'm looking for days for this problem.

Do you have a solution ?

Jumbo!

hazabel, this is not our support forum. Please post your query in our support forum http://www.virtueplanet.com/forum/ and our support team will attend you.

Jumbo!

VP One Page Checkout - Ver 3.0.0 released. Now it is also fully compatible to VirtueMart 3 as well as Virtuemart 2.6/2.0.20b+. VirtueMart 3 package of the plugin is compatible to both Joomla! 3 and Joomla! 2.5.

To learn more visit: http://www.virtueplanet.com/announcements/18441-vp-one-page-checkout-for-virtuemart-3/index.php#18441

Get it today and enjoy a great one page checkout experience.

rockerman6

I just want to give a ringing endorsement for Jumbo and his wonderful plugin.

Not only does this plugin make the checkout experience more pleasing to the eye, but it functions more smoothly and I feel like it will lead to a better conversion rate. I'm trying to update the online store of a high-end brand from VM1 to VM2-3 and this plugin fits that luxurious vibe that I'm going for.

Being a bit of a tinkerer, I've made several CSS changes and sought to get a few extra functionalities into the plugin. Jumbo has worked with me hand-in-hand, even when I was being a complete pain in the ass. With his help, I've managed to display a striked-out base price above the discounted price without tax, as well as show the discount per line-item as a percentage. All of which, Jumbo helped immensely.

If you're looking for the ideal one-page checkout solution, this is the way to go.

franzpeter

VP Planet One Page Checkout works very nice. Install it, configure as needed what you would like to display, publish it and that's it. Works without problems, installed and configured in less than 3 minutes. Simply excellent.

baoquocmt159

Hello,

When i install version for j2.5 on j3.4, and i see an error : Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartCart::prepareCartViewData()
How to solve it?

Thank you !