10 Review copies available for Building E-commerce Sites with VirtueMart Cookboo

Started by kennydpackt, September 18, 2013, 13:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennydpackt

Hi All,

My name is Kenny and I work with Packt, an UK based IT publishing company.

We have 10 e-copies of Building E-commerce Sites with VirtueMart Cookbook bit.ly/19MXO5B available for review. If interested, just drop a line in the comments below or send me an email with following required details:

1. Email address
2. Choice of website for posting your book-review (can be your blog or website, Amazon.com, Goodreads.com or O'Reilly)

Brief overview: The book is a comprehensive guide that will teach readers everything they need to know to explore and implement the power of VirtueMart.

* Please note this offer is available till the 30th-Sept-2013.

Regards,
Kenny Dias
Marketing Research Executive | Packt Publishing | www.PacktPub.com
Email & MSN: kennyd@packtpub.com

[attachment cleanup by admin]

AH

I think I could review this publication.

Amazon.co.uk

Contact me using the forum messaging
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Fronne

Hi there,

I bought the e-book december 2013 and it is one (perhaps the only?) of the best I ever found for VirtueMart 2.
Anyway, I did not really need the book because there are not many books availlable for VM and I had to figure it out myself but it's a great reference for the more advanced and a super book for the beginners.
I love the Packt Publishing site, all books are without DRM and availlable in several formats, easy to find and written by professionals...

A little late for a review but worth every penny!

Franco (Fronne)

AH

I provided my feedback and got NO response.

I am afraid that the publication I had for review was not as relevant for the VM version available for download.

It might be worth getting the digital version, as could save you a couple of hours but it is outdated and lacking in many aspects.

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

jenkinhill

I was critical of it while it was being written, as it was already getting out of date before being finished. Still useful for absolute beginners, though.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum