News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

PHP Fatal error: Class 'JAccess' not found ....

Started by Stas40, September 07, 2013, 20:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milbo

Of course there is a way. The bigger problem is joomla. If you are using one of the free tools, then you have to install it on j1.5. Or just use the migrator of daycounts http://extensions.virtuemart.net/import-export/virtuemart-migrator-detail.
The advantage of this migrator is that it works the "normal" way. Install a j2.5 in a subdirectory on your webpage and do the migration directly from your old store. It is more need for joomla, then for virtuemart.

and why do you not install the latest version? vm2.0.26d? The core also ports the product attributes. 3000 products is not a big deal.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

stawebnice

Hi,
I have tried to install the latest virtuemart but it cannot be installed on Joomla 1.5 - it fails...so I am not able to use the migration within it.
I have purchased Migrate Me to migrate my joomla!. But we also purchased new template for virtuemart 2.0.18 and I am not sure it would work fine with the latest virtuemart as well, but I will try it as soon as I migrate all data.
Thanks for recommending the migration tool, I'll look at it.

stawebnice

I tried installing the Migrator on clean Joomla 2.5.18 and then on 2.5.9 but anytime I try to access the component from the menu, I get these errors:

Warning: require(../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ../administrator/components/com_vmmigrate/models/base.php on line 50

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../test2/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php' (include_path='.:/data/web/virtuals/53361/virtual') in ../test2/administrator/components/com_vmmigrate/models/base.php on line 50

Previously I installed it on Joomla 2.5.9 with Virtuemart 2.0.18 (complete package from Templatemonster) and it worked fine, but the migration was not complete (missing prices, images etc.)...so I thought it should be installed on clean Joomla 2.5 but now I am completely lost...

Please advise...

Milbo

You must install joomla 2.5.18 ! 18! then virtuemart 2.0.26D, then install the migrator com_vmmigrate. then configure it and start with it... You can repeat the process. It is resuming and in many steps.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

stawebnice

Thank you! ok, I'll try. lets hope it will not affect the template too much. Templatemonster declares compatibility of templates with certain versions of Joomla! and VM and with higher versions in may not work properly...

stawebnice

Hi Milbo,

so I tried the migrator with the latest Joomla and Virtuemart. I migrated products and other things, but there is a problem with product categories>

When I checked at the backend, only part of them was imported, some were imported correctly (http://imtp.me/74vh0250b.p)with the parent category assigned, but the major problem is that the products don't have the categories assigned, so they do not show in front-end at all.

Here is the example of the error log>
Could not read source file for category:72031 (/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/category/resized/RS_125_01_4ffb481d6d717.png)
Duplicate entry '65535' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `znskt_virtuemart_categories` (`virtuemart_category_id`,`virtuemart_vendor_id`,`category_template`,`category_layout`,`category_product_layout`,`products_per_row`,`limit_list_step`,`limit_list_initial`,`ordering`,`published`,`created_on`,`modified_on`) VALUES ('72031','1','0','0','0','0','10','0','1','1','2012-07-02 13:24:47','2012-07-09 21:07:41')
Duplicate entry '65535-109' for key 'i_virtuemart_category_id' SQL=INSERT INTO `znskt_virtuemart_category_medias` (`virtuemart_category_id`,`virtuemart_media_id`,`ordering`) VALUES ('72031','109','0')
Item with id 72031 migrated: RS 125 01,1 media(s)

Can you possibly advise what is wrong?

Here is the complete log for migration of product categories>

[attachment cleanup by admin]

stawebnice

So the problem with importing categories was solved - there was a problem with data type in column virtuemart_category_id which was set to smallint in my database so it was not able to migrate categories with high ids...

however, the category images are still not imported....it's weird. I set the rights to 755 for folders and 644 for files. And some images for products are imported and some are not...could this be a database problem too?

stawebnice

problem with medias solved - images were in a different folder than they should be (not in resized)

cimran

Quote from: madmarx on September 22, 2013, 09:24:23 AM
hi !
ten minutes and vm 2.0.22c work on j 1.5:

comment line 68-70 on wmview.php

//if (!$this->canDo->get('vm.'.$view)) {
//JFactory::getApplication()->redirect( 'index.php?option=com_virtuemart', JText::_('JERROR_ALERTNOAUTHOR'), 'error');
//}

and add return:
/*
* Get the ACL actions
*/
public static function getActions() {
$user<->= JFactory::getUser();
$result>= new JObject;
return $result;

adminui.php line 254 comment: and on next line {

//if ($user->authorise('core.admin', 'com_virtuemart') || $user->authorise('vm.'.$link ['view'], 'com_virtuemart') || $target.................
{

now all work

....oops but is not all ....  i not see admin buttons: apply, new ...etc ...... thinking....
When i insert * Get the ACL actions
*/
public static function getActions() {
$user<->= JFactory::getUser();
$result>= new JObject;
return $result;[/code]

I get error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PUBLIC in /public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmview.php on line 73

Please help

Milbo

Quote from: stawebnice on February 12, 2014, 21:31:40 PM
So the problem with importing categories was solved - there was a problem with data type in column virtuemart_category_id which was set to smallint in my database so it was not able to migrate categories with high ids...

however, the category images are still not imported....it's weird. I set the rights to 755 for folders and 644 for files. And some images for products are imported and some are not...could this be a database problem too?

whoohaa, the id was more than 65000? I changed it now to mediumint, that should avoid stuff like this.

stawebnice

well, it's a motorcycle fairing store with over 170 categories and 1700 products...:) some ids very already imported from the original non-virtuemart store...man must be ready for anything :)