News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Update to 2.0.22c breaks shopping cart

Started by ZoBabe, September 05, 2013, 03:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inas

Thank you so much!!

I have several stores that are constructed with this solution, all ended getting orders when this problem occurred. This solution is worth gold  8)

mariloj@hotmail.com

coligtho

hi I tried the instructions here and updated the default_addtocart.php file from the override and the core code as well but the problem still exist I still can't add products on the shopping cart.

coligtho

I tried to update our virtuemart version to 2.0.24c but the issue is still there I cannot add any stockable variant product set on a product to the shopping cart did I do anything wrong on the update? I just used the virtuemart update button and it automatically updated the component.

coligtho

very funny I have just resolved my issue the product set for the option on the stockable variant is already out of stock though it's strange why the button is still showing the add to cart button when an item for that variant is out of stock but I think this is already a different issue by then

kelecz

Hello,
when I go on "Show cart" nothing happen, won't show checkout page.
Please help.
Thank in advance.

url: www.petproba.konji.rs

Joomla 25
VM2

jenkinhill

Site not found.

This thread is about VM2.0.22c - are you using that version or something else?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

kelecz

Site is on: http://petproba.konji.rs/

I am using 2.6.6 VM
If I missed subject please give me some link to go on appropriate theme.

Thank you and sorry for "spamming"