News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED]RocketTheme Reflex and Virtuemart errors

Started by mfuller526, August 24, 2013, 21:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfuller526

http://drcraigjohnson.net/index.php/estore
roblem
I've posted in RocketTheme but no answers so maybe I'll get help here. Using Firebug I have several errors when using Reflex and Virtuemart. The cart was fully tested on virgin Beez2 without any errors. Problem 1. Clicking "show" on the product details image does not popup as it's supposed to. Problem 2. Updating quantity does not reload in Safari Version 5.1.9 .

jQuery Easy is installed. My RT plugins are in the correct order http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=624&t=205457&rb_v=viewtopic. I am not using RokGallery on my cart page, just my home page though I see some RokGallery errors. Screenshots are included. Any suggestions? Thanks!

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Joomla! 2.5.28, PHP 5.4.36,  MoWebSo3.2.19

jenkinhill

I don't think I have ever seen a site load more css files and probably a load of JavaScript. Whatever, the site is incredibly slow to load & run. To debug you must first disable Rokbooster. This is known to break some sites, and it is important to know in which order js files are loading.  jQueryEasy is not an all purpose cure and cannot fix other script conflicts, such as between Rokgallery and Fancybox.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

mfuller526

Here's the js being loaded. Now what? How do I know the proper order? How do I change it? Thanks.

jenkinhill

According to that you are only loading One jQuery and VM scripts appear to load in correct order.

With Rokbooster disabled check the site function. Test with IE10 js debugger for conflicts.  If still not working then start disabling RT modules & plugins one by one until add to cart does not stall. Start with those that can interfere with AJAX, such as load-transition, image-lens, scroller. Once you get the cxart working then you could consider using a clone of the RT template for the store alone, assigned to store menus only, and with those elements causing problems disabled for that copy.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

mfuller526

Tools for Mac users: Safari > Develop > Start Debugging Javascript, Firefox: Add-ons > Firebug and/or Web Developer. I'll let you know the results... when i figure it out. :)

mfuller526

Scrollers were the problem.  ::) I use an override on my template master which is why the screenshot is opaque. I do have a template copy dedicated to VM. Now on to speeding up the site. Thanks!  :)

rajmohansoft

jenkinhill

You also have a problem with the RocketTheme Reflex Joomla template? If not why post here? This thread is about that template causing issues and if you don't have the same problem then start a new thread in the relevant section.

In any case nobody can help unless you follow the basics:  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=79799.0

Note: the big blue button at the top of the page  labelled New Topic allows you to start a new thread.

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK