News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Upgrade issue from 2.0.20b to 2.0.22a

Started by mgordon, August 06, 2013, 21:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgordon

I have Joomla Joomla! 2.5.14, and Virtue Mart 2.0.20b. When using the upgrade function I get an error "Invalid Token, in store config". I am using one.com for web hosting.
ANyone out there with a solution ???

portugas

I also get the same error. Can't upgrade due to that.

z-analysts

I got the same error so I just downloaded the entire package from virtuemart.net and it installed as an update.

maxdeal

same here.

Ok when instaling from downloaded file.

Sadicer

Hi, I upgraded to joomla 2.5.11 then I upgraded by loading the file manually from the VM version to version 22a and 20b in the order corresponding AIO, after all the process in the admin panel there are no more products, categories, etc., do not I seem to have seen error messages during installation ...
The only message that appeared is this:
COM_VIRTUEMART_CAT_NOT_FOUND
you could see the front end but the page is not updating but appeared more.

I noticed that the error message continues to appear on the pages, I understand you to say that VM does not exist, it may be useful to the site is sadiceramiche.altervista.org, also no longer works in the form of new arrivals, while the catalog displays the writing but no picture, I tried to reinstall VM but nothing has changed.

PRO

live update is not working.

& you should use the standard installer.

& you need to turn off "akeebah restore points" if you want it to install correctly.

Sadicer,
did you install manually? or FTP the files?

have you tried the "install or update tables" in the tools?

Sadicer

I installed manually with extension manager.
yes, I tried "install or update tables" in the tools?do not use akeebah restore points.
It has not solved anything.
it may be useful to understand the problem, I did upgrade to joomla 2.5.11 after I installed virtuemart.
the same operations I made on another web site and there were no problems.
Sorry if I write wrong, I'm not English.
PS:before updating everything I did a full backup

PRO

I see products on the front end.
I do see you have an add to cart problem.
Nothing is added to cart.

&, so you do not see products on backend?

Are you using multi language?

are you set as "vendor" ?

Sadicer

no, wait a minute you see the products because I did restore backup files joomla, virtuemart and database (old version).
In another website (use only for testing purposes) I did the same procedures, all works by updating to joomla 2.5.11 and 2.5.14, install old version of virtuemart 2.0.20b with sample data, when I update to the new version 22a product images are not seen. The problem seems that the update with extension manager does not work well.
precisely the problem, from the backend is not the cart is empty and no category created, the problem is not just limited to viewing images, no longer exists and the entire product category.

PRO

so its just the images?

sounds like you do not have the "assets" path correct for the images.
Look in the configuration

Sadicer

sorry maybe I explained bad.
the problem is not limited only to the pictures, I saw the configuration path, it is right.
The problem is, you do not see the product pictures, because after updating the backend is deleted all the categories and all products.
All the files exist in space host, it seems that VM does not recognize the path or damage the database where it is stored the category and products. (I do not know verify this).
Probably the Products table is deleted or empty, I do not know.

Margo

Hi there,
I had the same problem, but finally I found a solution.
At first, I installed a newer version of VM2. Then transferred my data (products, orders, customers etc) with cart2cart service. THese guys performed migration for me just within several hours.
However, they didn't customize my design and some other things.
But be sure I saved a lot of time and hair on head with that service.

Hope it'll help

PRO

Quote from: Sadicer on August 08, 2013, 18:27:38 PM
sorry maybe I explained bad.
the problem is not limited only to the pictures, I saw the configuration path, it is right.
The problem is, you do not see the product pictures, because after updating the backend is deleted all the categories and all products.
All the files exist in space host, it seems that VM does not recognize the path or damage the database where it is stored the category and products. (I do not know verify this).
Probably the Products table is deleted or empty, I do not know.

send me your login info via PM,

Sadicer

I sent you the login information
I forgot to send data from a test site, now I write them down and send another private message.

PRO

Quote from: Sadicer on August 08, 2013, 21:24:12 PM
I sent you the login information
I forgot to send data from a test site, now I write them down and send another private message.

this is a multilanguage issue

IF your fill in a product description in english.

then switch to italian they wont show, UNLESS you login under an english account