News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Multi Custom Fields with multi prices

Started by rocktribal, November 05, 2013, 18:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocktribal

I would to add Multi Custom Fields with multi prices, like cell or cube type.
Can i do this with plugin and how?

Any help will be appreciated.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

kaybee57

Create your product and give it the base price of say $100
Create 8 child products - SAVE
Create a Custom Field - Make it a Plug-in of Type Stockable Variants - Title 'Size and Material" (or whatever you need)
Provide a Name for the first option eg Size and enter your 3 size options.
Provide a Name for the second option eg Material and enter your 3 material options.
SAVE
Go back to your Product and the Custom Field TAB and select the new Size and Material Custom setting you have just created

Leave the first price blank but the next one give it a 5 (adds $5 to the base price)  (will make that product $105)
Next one - 10 (makes that option $110).....etc
So for the Largest Size and Material option C as $160 - your price option would be $60. (Adding $60 to the price for that selected option.

Got it???

Now check your front end Product Display and you should have a couple of drop downs (Size, Material) and as you change selection, the price should change also. (Should!!!)

Good luck!

rocktribal

Thanks for reply. I appreciate your help!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

maxispin

Could you Rocktribal please send here a screen shot when you are ready so others can see how it will look like?
VM 3.0.17.6 | VM 2.0.24c | VM 1.1.9

rocktribal

I decided not to use the child products because they had some bugs in the version and i had made ​​many changes to layouts. So i did 3 different products meterial with dimensions in each. The above Function works correctly and is like the 1st post from my asked the question.