News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[Solved]All Products Disappeared -- Front End and Back End

Started by jdbarr, July 28, 2013, 02:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdbarr

Running version 2.0.22a -- No products showing either on the front end or the back end.

Website: http://silentwordministries.org/index.php/publications/literature

Also, should be a row of products at the bottom of home page http://silentwordministries.org

Earlier this week (or last) I tried to get this site to email the order to my office so it could be filled. Could not find the answer. Do not know if I clicked something wrong while poking around at that time.

The only thing that I can think of is that I tried running an update from 2.0.20b using the Update button in the Virtuemart Control Panel, which was unsuccessful. I finally installed version 2.0.22a by downloading. Now the updater shows version 2.0.20b. After the installation of 2.0.22b did not solve the problem, I did try "Install or if necessary update tables." There were a few results, but no apparent errors. I did not copy the results. Sorry cannot list here.

I added one "test product" before sending this message. It appears in products, alone. No other products appear. It is automatic product ID 585. The last product in the database before that is 573. A search through the PHPmyAdmin database does not reveal product ID 585. Seems very odd. I searched the entire database

What works:

• All products show in the PHPmyAdmin database.
  • Taxes and calculation rules still can be seen in Virtuemart, Products side panel.
  • Orders and shoppers all correct -- Last order Monday, July 22, 2013.
  • Shipment methods correct.
  • Countries remains only USA -- Correct.

What does not work (Virtuemart left side panel) or has been changed:

• All products missing in Virtuemart, Products and on website.
  • All product categories missing in Virtuemart, Products
  • Payment Methods is missing PayPal
  • Currencies have all been reset to include all. Previously I changed Currency to US Dollar only.
How can I get the PHPmyAdmin tables connected to Virtuemart properly?

Thanks for any help.

Jon