News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Pagination not working for manufacturer products.

Started by eggert, July 26, 2013, 01:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggert

Hi

I have a site I'm trying to upgrade from J! 2.5.4 VM 2.0.6 to 2.5.11 - 2.0.22a

Have quite a few custom overrides so it's been a handful and it's almost there, but there is a strange issue with pagination for manufacturer products.

I have a slightly modified version of manufacturers module that links directly to manuf. products, skipping the details page. On a fresh session, visiting the site the manuf. page lists products correctly, and the number of products select box works fine, but going to any page other than first is not possible. And there is a twist. Now going to normal category view, where everything is working fine, and viewing pages after first page. Returning to manufacturers view will list No results for all manufacturers except those which have 2 or more pages worth of products.

I have AceSEF enabled with virtuemart extension and it is working fine. This problem exists also with all sef disabled. Also tried to use standard joomla atomic template disabling all my template overrides, still the same problem.

This seems to be related to limitstart parameter not being handled correctly, it is being set ok in url but has no effect. Still coming from normal category view it appears to be having some bad influence.

I have been searching for answers to this problem for past hours to no avail. Although I did find that this problem should have been fixed in 2.0.18*

This problem can be seen live on my test server at http://vu2079.ispcp-01.hugsaser.is/golfvorur

Hope someone can help me with this.