News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

The user with virtuemart_user_id = 985 is set as vendor, but has no referencing

Started by vtpros.net, July 16, 2013, 02:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtpros.net

The user with virtuemart_user_id = 985 is set as vendor, but has no referencing vendorId.

this is what i get when i'm in debug mode.

to make it short, i was working with my joomla 2.5.11 and virtumart 2.0.20b and moved my www.vtpros.net/joomla folder to www.vtpros.net when i finally finished my website and launched it, everything works perfect even in virtuemart updating anything but when i try to update products & categories, i see that message on top.

my vender's name is vtpros and my venderid is 985. did something get lost when moving folders? possible solution?

vtpros.net

when i click the save or save & Close button after updating any of the products or categories, nothing happens...I MEAN NOTHING...basically like there are no buttons there, hope this helps.

gijsve

Hello,
I've got the same thing going on, need to research this...
Or did you already solve it?

be

Hi,
i have the same errormessage in the virtuemart backend now. has anybody a solution for this?

GJC Web Design

check that the user IS set as a vendor etc .. i.e check the correctness of your #__virtuemart_vmusers fields

virtuemart_vendor_id & user_is_vendor for that user id
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Studio 42

This is when you removed the Joomla user and this was the vendor.
YOu cann change the main vendor in VM admin "tools and migration", direct link is YOURSITE/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=updatesmigration
>second tab : migration
Search field at bottom :
> Write here the new store owner id : enter joomla user ID
   and click button "set store owner"