News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

vmError: Product store TableProducts: :store failed

Started by wicko, July 15, 2013, 11:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wicko

I am unable to create new products correctly and am getting the following error on each product page.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hsphere/local/home/******/******/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/product/view.html.php on line 89

If I make any changes and try to save I get this:
vmError: Product store TableProducts: :store failed
Unknown column 'pordering' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `bhe4q_virtuemart_products` SET `virtuemart_vendor_id`='1',`product_parent_id`='0',`product_sku`='5899421367',`product_weight`='0.0000',`product_weight_uom`='KG',`product_length`='83.0000',`product_width`='83.0000',`product_height`='32.0000',`product_lwh_uom`='MM',`product_url`='',`product_in_stock`='99',`product_ordered`='0',`low_stock_notification`='0',`product_available_date`='2013-03-03 00:00:00',`product_availability`='2-3d.gif',`product_special`='1',`pordering`=NULL,`product_sales`='0',`product_unit`='KG',`product_packaging`='0.0000',`product_params`='min_order_level=\"\"|max_order_level=\"\"|step_order_level=\"\"|product_box=\"\"|',`intnotes`='',`metarobot`='',`metaauthor`='',`layout`='0',`published`='1',`created_on`='2013-03-03 16:52:38',`created_by`='982',`modified_on`='2013-07-15 09:15:10',`modified_by`='981' WHERE `virtuemart_product_id`='1'

my site is www.wicksteads.com

How can I fix this?

Wicko
Designing and maintaining Joomla websites since 2007

franzpeter

Did you change something inside the default VM database tables? If not you can go from the administration panel into Virtuemart -> Tools -> Tools & Migration -> DB Tools and click on install or if necessary update tables. Before doing that you should activate in Configuration: Enable database Update tools.
After finishing deactivate: Enable database Update tools in Configuration.
Maybe while installing the update something was not updated so that VM does not know about the pordering row inside the database table for products.

wicko

Thank you for the suggestion. I have not made any changes to VM tables. I have enable database update tools and then pressed necessary update tables as suggested and got this error on a blank screen
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /hsphere/local/home/******/wicksteads.com/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/updatesmigration.php on line 303

wicko

Site is Joomla 2.5.11 with VM 2.0.18a
Server running PHP 5.2.17
Can not upgrade to latest version as need PHP 5.3
Perhaps this could be to issue

wicko

Have now updated PHP to 5.3 and increased execution and memory in PHP.ini
Updated VM to 2.0.22 and this appears to have fixed the issue

jenkinhill

Yes, T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM error is related to using PHP5.2
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

sui_page

I have just received this problem after trying to import all my products from another Joomla/VM install. On the upside I got all my products with all the details in but the now VM is buggy and has the errors mentioned above. Can any point me in the right direction to fix this isse please