News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Migration error vm 2.0.22

Started by harrstar, July 12, 2013, 22:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrstar

@Milbo

being used to vm 1.1.x for a few years now. Using 2.0.22 is quite different. Fighting with tax settings, shipping and payment.

But, there is light and the end of the tunnel. Nearly done configuring the migrated store.

2.0.22 seems faster and with much more functionality then in 1.1.x. I like the basic concept and the easiness to expand the functionality with plugins as well as the easy way of custom templates. Still, need some more time to get my head around the new version. Hope to be done by next week and will report back

Uwe
Joomla 2.5.25 and vm 2.6.10

microtribe

Thanks guys. But commenting out return false; on line 548 didn't work for me. I'm still getting the error "vmError: port shoppers db error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`vmu`.virtuemart_user_id FROM" Any other ideas? How would I go about transferring this data in via Mysql?

Interestingly enough, both Hikashop and Redcart migrate this data perfectly. But VM can't migrate its own data...

AH

I never commented out this line and the migration worked perfectly!

Don't comment it out and it should be fine
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0