News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM 2.0.22 can't adjust pagination sequence for the List Box on webpage

Started by iPlus53, July 12, 2013, 13:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iPlus53

Quote from: kkmediaproduction on July 29, 2013, 12:17:30 PM
Please look in the configuration of your category. There are also settings for pagination and if this is not empty, vm will use this and not the global configuration.

What are your global pagination sequenz settings? You must fill out the line "For 3 items per row" if you have 3 items per row and you need your own sequenz. Since this version you can config different sequences for different items per row. And if you are leave one of this empty, vm will use the default sequenz.

Not work.
I'm fill in picture

VM but use the default is 10 item per page. and ignore for select results 30,60,90 in frontpage.

Help me plz.

Maxim Pishnyak

What pagination has one of your category personally in own settings?
You can support Community by voting for Project on the JED
https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/virtuemart/#reviews
Join us at
https://twitter.com/virtuemart

K&K media production

Please look in the configuration of your category. There are also settings for pagination and if this is not empty, vm will use this and not the global configuration.

iPlus53

Quote from: kkmediaproduction on August 06, 2013, 12:30:40 PM

Sorry i don't get.
Where setting, can show you image preview?

patrik60

Go to your product categories (Products->Product Categories). You may also leave "Number of Products per Row" empty if you have in every category the same number per row.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

iPlus53

Quote from: patbe60 on August 08, 2013, 13:26:59 PM
Go to your product categories (Products->Product Categories). You may also leave "Number of Products per Row" empty if you have in every category the same number per row.

Oh that work.
Thank you so much.