News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

currency display

Started by panprast, July 07, 2013, 20:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panprast

im newbie please help on this and the solution

CurrencyDisplay::$_numeric_code in C:\xampp\htdocs\offside\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\helpers\currencydisplay.php on line 309

on script
if($this->_numeric_code===756 and VmConfig::get('rappenrundung',FALSE)=="1"){
         $price = round((float)$price * 2,1) * 0.5;
      }

jenkinhill

What is your Joomla/VM version. And what is your actual question?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

panprast

my question is how to solve my problem I mentioned above already. My joomla version 2.5 and my new vm updated and the problem remains the same. I ask what I should do or what script I should change.

panprast

sorry my joomla version 2.5.11, my vm version 2.0.20b and my php version 5.4.7. please help me

Milbo

You do not describe your problem: What you wrote is

"Help me, here code. now do"

yeha, but what do you want? Why do you care about the swizz currency stuff?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

panprast

Thank you for your attention

Here the problem is when I install virtuemart in the template is always out of words
"CurrencyDisplay :: $ _numeric_code in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ offside \ administrator \ components \ com_virtuemart \ helpers \ currencydisplay.php on line 309"

I was confused because I was just learning. please help to eliminate the words above in my template. what code I need to input or change so that I could be missing?

Milbo

erhm, this is a php error message

Notice: Use of undefined constant muh - assumed 'muh' in C:\Users\.....\VM2\components\com_virtuemart\views\virtuemart\tmpl\default.php on line 4

The first what you see is the type of the message,... it is in this example a "notice". Then you see the error description and THEN you see where the error happened. What you sent us is just where it happened, but there is not written what happened.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member