News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How do i Enable Checkout as a Guest in Virtuemart 2.0.14?

Started by indies.tester, July 01, 2013, 13:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indies.tester

I need little guidance.
I am working with Joomla 2.5.8 and Virtuemart 2.0.14. I am trying to enable Guest Checkout but i am not able to do that. Does any one have solution / guidance for it?

jenkinhill

Deselect On checkout, ask for registration  -  http://docs.virtuemart.net/manual/21-configuration-menu/62-configuration.html#checkout

You can use the Shopper Fields manager to alter which fields are required.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

indies.tester

Sir I already done that.
But the problem is when i click on add to cart button of the product and when popup will appear which shows  " product added to cart successfully". When i Click on Show cart link of it. it tell me Login first.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

indies.tester

Sir,
I go through your given link... and before I try implement overriding i just do disable SEO to just check weather checkout as a guest is working or not. and it is working if i disable SEO... so is there any alternate way to achieve Checkout as a Guest when SEO is enable or overriding is compulsory for that....?

jenkinhill

Then you have a problem with whatever you are using for SEO. I use Joomla/Virtuemart's native SEO and have no problems with guest users.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK