News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Time limited special offers (product) - with/without with calculation rules

Started by lostmail, June 27, 2013, 11:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostmail

I´d like to set products for limited time for special price. (Not with the calculation rules !)
The caluclation rules have to be defined at last for category but i want to have limited timeoffers in for some products within different categories.
So i have to use "Overwrite Price" in Product administration.

The over written price in product section should be time-limited (from/never - to/never) !!

Overwritten prices with time-limitation should also automatic be "special products".

It`s very difficult to administrate pruducts with special prices as they have no remark (ecept the "Special product" checkbox).....
Joomla 3.x | VirtueMart 4.0.12 107771 | HORME3 PRO 1.9.6 / 2.0
VirtueMart 4.2.4 | Joomla 4.4.1 | PHP 8.1 | Vp_neoteric 1.3

Milbo

Sounds like you did not update since November 2012. You can realise it to 80% with the multiprices. You must just set it yourself to special products, yes. you should also read here http://docs.virtuemart.net/manual/17-products-menu/30-taxes-and-calculation-rules.html

"You can also use unpublished categories to add a modifiers to your products"
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

lostmail

"You can also use unpublished categories to add a modifiers to your products"

good tip !

But as you say - only 80%...

What if the special price is out dated ?

Than the products have still the "FEatured Product" checkbox ist still actvivated...but the priceis not "special"...

On the other hand I have to activate it because it will not be shown up in the featured products module...

VM has no link to "Products with calculation rule xyz...."....if there would be a link which shows only products with a special rule....than it would work...

Joomla 3.x | VirtueMart 4.0.12 107771 | HORME3 PRO 1.9.6 / 2.0
VirtueMart 4.2.4 | Joomla 4.4.1 | PHP 8.1 | Vp_neoteric 1.3

titobinbin

Hi,

Are any changes in these case? I have a different time prices for a same product and I can't put it.
How can I do it?

ProductA price1      20 euros       -  to - (normal price)
               price2      10 euros       23-6-2013 to 30-6-2013 (offer price in time limited)

When date are in offer period not show 10 euros price? Are normally?
How can do it? If you can explain me

Thanks in advance