News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Problem in the product details page when user is logged (solved)

Started by zama85, June 24, 2013, 08:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zama85

Hello everyone.

I have a big problem and I hope someone can help me please.

When a user is logged in virtuemart, in the product details page I have some issues.

1-The popup wich appear when the user add the product to the cart doesn't work. The page redirect to the cart page.
2- When you do click on the image, the fancybox doesn't work.
3- I have some products with custom field - plugin variant stockable with 2 options: Size and color but in the product details page the color field(the second) appear without any option and if you add to cart the product, whatever attribute you choose, the name of the subproduct is the first created in the list.
4- When a attribute of product is without stock there are a problem when add to cart and i have activated the option of notification if there are no stock.

All of this problems just appear when a user is logged.

I don't know what to do but I'm getting crazy.

Please help

Thank you

Milbo

Vm Version? Your description is typical for loading different jqueries.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

zama85

Thanks for answering.

The version is 2.0.20. I disabled plugins but the problem remains the same. Otherwise I installed the virtuemart with the same template in other server to tested and works well. But I don't know  yet what is the problem.

zama85

I found the root of the problem and i solved.

With firebug I saw a error with the comments in the product page and i solved just disabling comments in the configuration virtuemart.