News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[ SOLVED ] BUGS - Fatal Error and User account activation fails

Started by TRIPLEdm, June 22, 2013, 18:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRIPLEdm

Two problems, user account activation not working. It seems like it's a known issue and several possible solutions like this one: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=99755.0, but it did not work for me. On the forums JUser is blamed but on Joomla forms it's said it's a Virtuemart problem... only solution that works is turn activation off but let me know if any of you can help solve the mystery.

Most important... my invoices emails come through with broken layout. Then I tried to view it from the back-end by clicking on the invoice and I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MYPDF::SetDefaultMonospacedFont() in mywebsite/components/com_virtuemart/controllers/invoice.php on line 228

Some of the threads say it's the PNG image for the LOGO, so I changed that and it solved the PDF view part of the invoice only partially, the layouts still mixed up. So then I used a JPEG but the problem is still there and then I removed the LOGO completely and well, the problem is still there.

If any of you know of a known working solution please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

SOLVED the problem, some testing still required but fatal error disappeared after re-installing com_virtuemart.2.0.20b_ext_aio.tar.gz
JC
www.tripledm.com
www.sapromo.com
"... Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it Present"

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

TRIPLEdm

Thank you, my problems been solved thanks to someone who took the time to help me.
JC
www.tripledm.com
www.sapromo.com
"... Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it Present"