Big problem!!!

Started by danieledel, June 21, 2013, 12:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danieledel

Dear Experts and developers of Virtuemart,

I made a site with
Joomla! 2.5.4 Stable
Virtuemart 2.0.20b

that basic ethical and solidarity, selling only natural products to small businesses in Italy. Contains an online journal with free independent information, also for the defense of the consumer and citizen.

The trouble is the shopping, try it yourself
http://www.xxxxxxxx.net/new_Sito/component/virtuemart/viso/rivitalizzare/emulsione-viso-antiossidante-biofficina-toscana-detail?Itemid=0
does not work in any way. I have tried in many ways to change the configuration of Virtuemart, I try and I try a lot of methods with Google to no avail.

I should be sorry if the site does not use open source resources and instead I'll have to buy a system ready, if I know how to give good advice saved the situation and the ethical nature of this initiative.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

jenkinhill

You have a JavaScript conflict problem. You are loading 3 copies of jQuery, when you should only load one copy.

The first is for VirtueMart, which is OK
Then you load another version for swMenuPro
And then yet another version for your dimense template.

You could try this:  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=111843.0

Also your Joomla version is old and has known security issues. Current version is 2.5.11
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

danieledel

Ok, thank you.
I install jqueryeasy plugin and... Not resolve...
What configure for jqueryeasy? I don't know. Sorry.
Thanks.
Best regards.

danieledel

Here a test, I activated the graphic template Beez5 on and off the menu chart SwMenu, so that they were active ONLY jQuery Virtuemart ... And the cart does not work the same. Where can be the problem then? Thank you and good day.

danieledel

My problem cont... Good morning.