News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Child Products Stockable variants WITH multiple Shopper groups

Started by tomo11, January 03, 2013, 22:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomo11

Joomla 2.5.8
VM 2.0.16

How to create Stockable Child product for different Shoppergroups?

This is clear:
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=100480.0

But i have specified prices according to shoppergroups for parent item as well as the prices for child products.

I have created child products which the 1st child inherits the price of the parent (0) in Custom field tab of the parent, but the prices for other shoppergroups do not change as they should.

sample product:
Parent item (always has the same price as the 1st child (child1 in this case)
               default/anonymous         shopgroupuser1             shopgroupuser1
child1:              €17                                   €15                               €10
child2:              €40                                   €35                               €30
child3:              €72                                   €60                               €50

I am able to create a Stockable child variant by simply creating a custom field (weight), Field Type: plug-ins, Cart Attribute: Yes, Select a plug-in: VM, Custom, stockable variant

This way the "shopgroupuser1" still sees €40 for child2 instead of €35

I have specified in the Parent Custom Field the prices as:
child1: 0
child2: +23
child3: +50

tomo11

ANYTHING? if this question is answered, may i have a reference to the answer please?

Thanks

sandstorm

tomo,

did you ever get this working?

I am using vm 2.0.22c and this problem still exists, but I have found a work around.

If you manually reorder the prices, so that the default price is always in last position, it works.

The problem is I have 1000's of products and I cannot set them all up manually.

There doesnt seem to be a way to reorder products in the database or via something like CSVi
J3.6.4 / PHP7.0.12
VM3.0.16