News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Bundled Products

Started by Mongrel, June 19, 2013, 04:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mongrel

OK... I have searched my backside off, and I can't find a solution, and it's very frustrating.

What I need is to be able to select Product A, B and C and sell them as a single product - D.

BUT... I need the system to be able to check the stocks of A B and C and if in stock, allow D to be purchased.

Then - when done, it reduces the stock of all.

I purchased the Product Builder but it does not really do what we want.  We would like this to be seamlessly integrated into VM2.

Is this possible?  Please help.

Mongrel

Anyone?

I have scoured the web - and I can't really find anything that fits - which is very surprising considering I would have thought this would have been very useful.

I really need a solution.  :(

ereallstaff

With strict rules ( like f.e. Sell D only if all A B C with a certain quantity is available ) even Magento enterprise edition can't do this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ì
Try out our new joomla background rotator ( for joomla 1.x or 2.x), for only 14,99 eur @ innovailweb.it

PolishedGeek

Yes, that is a custom solution for sure. Product Builder is the closest you will come to this out of the box.
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek, LLC   |    www.PolishedGeek.com

Creators of JoomLister - eBay Lister for Joomla!