Unable to delete (master)Vendors shipment address (due to the bug)

Started by JP79, June 13, 2013, 01:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JP79

Hi,

DETAILS:
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 2.5.11 Stable
Joomla! Platform Version: Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable
VirtueMart: 2.0.20b
PHP Version: 5.3.23
Database Version: 5.5.30-cll

I stupidly tested my store (made order etc.) with my SuperUser(Joomla)/master Vendor's (VirtueMart) user account and tested to add shipment address, which were succeed...until I tried to delete it later on.

There seems to be some kind of bug, because if I try to delete that shipment address from VirtueMart/Shop/Shop/Additional Information and there from "Shipment Addresses" / "Delete address" -> the button/link won't do anything/only refreshes me to "Shoppers"-menu

I looked answer from previous posts and checked every file of "com_virtuemart/views/vendor/", but no answers found how to delete that unneeded shipment address of the vendor.

Another small question (not bug though): can I disable fields: "First name" and "Last name" of Vendor?

JP79

Own solution found (not a permanent fix, but some temporary relief):

- Log in with Vendor's user account details to the site and try buy to something. At the cart edit your shipment address and there you can delete the shipment address successfully.

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member