News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Add to cart - modification pop-up window

Started by adventure1, June 08, 2013, 12:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adventure1

Hi all
How, what and where I need modify for the pop-up window when the client who is not registered and he clicks "add to cart" (in the view of product categories and detail product description) had received information in the pop-up window: add product to cart can only to registered customers, and below this message on the left button with a link to register and on the right the second button close.
However, for customers who are registered and log on, after click "add to cart" pop-up window should look like the same as it is normally in the VM.
Please help me

jenkinhill

I have just seen this and read it about 10 times, but am still not sure what you are asking. Some of the files invloved in triggering and displaying the facebox added to cart popup are components/com_virtuemart/controllers/cart.php and the JavaScript and css files in components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/fancybox/

What you seem to be asking would probably involve VM core edits, which we do not support as they need remaking/changing with each VM upgrade, so you should look at making a plugin to do this. Personally I would not even start trying to do this...
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum