News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM Blaze Slideshow Issue

Started by Eternity, June 03, 2013, 19:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternity

Hi ... I don't know if anyone can help me, but I hope that someone is able to.  I have installed J25 and VM2, I downloaded both off the sites on Friday and installed immediately.  I then downloaded and installed the module VM Blaze Slideshow because this is the slideshow that has been approved.  Its not showing :( I have tried to change templates and the position of this module and its still refusing point blank to actually display.  Please could someone help me?  It is supposed to be working like my example site on www.xmple.co.za/index.php (although this is J15 with VM2) but on the live site (j25 vm2) its not www.sollykramersparkhurst.co.za

Any guidance will be eternally appreciated.

jenkinhill

I have seen a lot of people have issues when they use Artisteer templates, so first try switching your Joomla template to Beez to see if the template code is to blame. If it is ask Artisteer for support, and if the slideshow still does not work on Beez then ask the slideshow developer for help.

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=108212.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Eternity

Hi Jenkill

I have tried changing to the default J25 templates and it still doesnt show, I did log a ticket with the people who make VM Blaze Slideshow on Friday and have not had a response from them either, I was hoping someone would have a solution for me here, thanks for responding.  It does work with artisteer as i have had it on 2 other sites both J15 working fine.