News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

No Prices or Add to Cart Button in Virtuemart 2

Started by new12, June 01, 2013, 20:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

new12

Hello,
My client's Virtuemart store, http://hshangout.com, is not working properly. He has been importing products using excel files since the beginning, but just now the prices have dissappeared, and the Add To Cart button is gone.

Here is what he said: "I didn't change anything on my import but the products don't show prices and say "Call for pricing". You can see it under one of the first categories called "Veritas" and then "9th - 12th Grades". I can't figure out what the field name for the prices is. Also, VirtueMart had a layout that had the "Add to Cart" button in the list view. That is gone too. One has to click on every item first before one can add it  to the cart."

Does anyone know what is going on here?

Thanks!
Evan

new12

He just emailed to tell me that he updated to the most recent Virtuemart version recently. Could that have something to do with it? He is using CSV Advanced, I believe, for import.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

new12

I now have the prices for most of the products showing using the SQL command, and the Add to Cart button showing on the browse page using the addon code, but any new products that he imports using CSV Advanced are without prices and Add to Cart buttons. What fields does he need to change in import?

jenkinhill

Ask the developer of CSV Advanced. I use CSVI and don't have a problem.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum