News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Any good components for Invoices? Artio, VIM, Phoca?

Started by Chigolo, October 12, 2012, 18:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chigolo

Hey guys,
I need a component which can create invoices in PDF. Most important for me are the design of the invoices and the automatically construciton of the invoices. I contacted Artio, but stoll got now answer... In my old VM1 Shop Iwas using the Phoca VM invoice system, bute unfortunatelly it doesn't work in Vm2....

Do you have an tipps for me?

lindapowers

We used Artio in the past vm1x versions and it was pretty decent but lately there was a total lack of support probably due to the increase they had in customers.

As a simple invoice system Artio did the job but For VM2 we wanted something that was even more simple and had more functions so we tried http://www.chillcreations.com/joomla-extensions/ccvaom-virtuemart-pdf-invoices and in for our experience is currently the best Invoice system out there for VM2 and most important is the support is fast and friendly.

You can edit the template as you want with a simple editor (like an article) choose the exact fields to show from an incredible amount of fields available.

You can even export orders to CSV, shipping addresses and many more.

By now you probably have an invoice system but as we spend lots of time (and money) searching and testing different software we can recommend ccVAOM definetly as the best choice.

Currently VM2 is implementing an invoice system which is great but still miles away from Artio VM invoice and ccVAOM.

Regards