Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Admin list and detail view title problem

Started by postkat, May 28, 2013, 11:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postkat

Hi there,

There seems to be a bug in Virtuemart 2.0.20b on Joomla 2.5.11

Since the upgrade (Live Update) to Virtuemart 2.0.20b there is a problem with the admin views.
The page h2 titles also appear as browser titles!

For instance: On the page: Product [ List ]  the browser title is 
QuoteAdministration - Product  <small><small>[ List ]</small></small>

and on the product edit page: Product [ Edit ] Winston (winston), the browser title is
QuoteAdministration - Product  <small><small>[ Edit ]</small></small> <span style="color: #666666; font-size: large;"><a href="https://www.truelightdaglichtlampen.nl/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=2" target="_blank" >Winston (winston)<span class="vm2-modallink"></span></a></span>

This is the same on another domain (on the same server) with VM 2.0.20b and Joomla 2.5.11

Am i the only one with this bug?

lindapowers

Quote from: postkat on May 28, 2013, 11:09:37 AM
Hi there,

There seems to be a bug in Virtuemart 2.0.20b on Joomla 2.5.11

Since the upgrade (Live Update) to Virtuemart 2.0.20b there is a problem with the admin views.
The page h2 titles also appear as browser titles!

For instance: On the page: Product [ List ]  the browser title is 
QuoteAdministration - Product  <small><small>[ List ]</small></small>

and on the product edit page: Product [ Edit ] Winston (winston), the browser title is
QuoteAdministration - Product  <small><small>[ Edit ]</small></small> <span style="color: #666666; font-size: large;"><a href="https://www.truelightdaglichtlampen.nl/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=2" target="_blank" >Winston (winston)<span class="vm2-modallink"></span></a></span>

This is the same on another domain (on the same server) with VM 2.0.20b and Joomla 2.5.11

Am i the only one with this bug?

No you are not the only one, I get exactly the same thing but sorry for my ignorance, does this really affect something? I mean, is the page backend, many components show the same, just look at the title displayed by acymailing.

alatak

Hello

I have fixed it. It is due to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 2.5.11).