Started by sachin, May 30, 2013, 21:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sachin

:-[

Hi,

Can someone tell me why discountedPriceWithoutTax is always showing zero,

actually what my need is...

1. i set different level of shoppers
2. want to give different pricing for shoppers but based on % like if base price of a product is 100$ then publicly the base price will be set but for shopper group A will enjoy price of 80$ and Shopper Group B will enjoy price of 60$
3. case is i can do this by applying discount, but i dont want to show anyone that i am giving discount to anyone.
4. Now the another point is.. i set 10% tax, so what VM does, it applies 10% tax to base price and showing it to everywhere including cart, email, backend orders page, frontend order page etc.. and then cuts discount from it., like in this case 100 + 10 = 110 will do and then if i add discount for shopper groups it will show like 66 but i want to display like 60 + 6 = 66 EVERYWHERE i.e. backend, frontend and email notices.

so how is it possible plz.

so overall point is, no where to show discounts but yet use discount and show up tax also on discounted prices only not on base price etc.,

Thanks,
Sachin
www1.forward.co.in

Milbo

Quote from: sachin on May 30, 2013, 21:53:16 PM

3. case is i can do this by applying discount, but i dont want to show anyone that i am giving discount to anyone.

I do not really understand the problem. Did you tried it? Users not in the right shoppergroup dont see any discounts, automatically.

Quote from: sachin on May 30, 2013, 21:53:16 PM
4. Now the another point is.. i set 10% tax, so what VM does, it applies 10% tax to base price and showing it to everywhere including cart, email, backend orders page, frontend order page etc.. and then cuts discount from it., like in this case 100 + 10 = 110 will do and then if i add discount for shopper groups it will show like 66 but i want to display like 60 + 6 = 66 EVERYWHERE i.e. backend, frontend and email notices.

Then show Salesprice without tax and Tax amount
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member