News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Fully Responsive VirtueMart Template - VP SuperMart

Started by Jumbo!, May 28, 2013, 10:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darken-ua

Hi!
There is a new bugs with your template VP Supermart. There is a problems with CSS in Virtuemart when page loads or updating and some trash in code like <!--[if IE 7]><html prefix="og: http://ogp.me/ns#" class="ie ie7" lang="ru-ru" dir="ltr"><![endif]-->
Also your plugin One page checkout stops working when user trying to checkout with unknown error (no error message).
How can i fix this bugs? I must pay for fix it? I cant write even a private message to you or contact you from Countact Us on virtueplanet.com without buying the subscription!

Jumbo!

None of these are actually a problem. You have not configured your site correctly.

But this not our support forum. You need post your queries in our support forum http://www.virtueplanet.com/forum/. If you are a VirtuePlanet community member then you can also email us with your username in the mail.

Jumbo!

MaritimeLobsterExpress

Hi

I would like to purchase this template. I read somewhere that it works with the advanced shipping module and the AWO coupon extensions which I have. The only other virtuemart extension that I have is the Offline Credit Card Processing. Can you confirm if the template will work with this before I purchase it. One more quick question. Does the template have the option to display either 900 or 1200.

Jumbo!

First of all please note that we do not sale individual products or templates. We sale community memberships. The licenses are not time-limited, so you may continue to use the chosen product even after the date your membership expires. During the membership duration you have access to the support and updates of your chosen products along with new releases.

Coming back to your queries, please note that a Joomla Template basically has no relation with any payment plugin or shipment method or coupon system. If they work fine with standard Joomla Template and with default VirtueMart layout then it will also work fine with our templates.

A Joomla Template can not put restriction on the number of products of your site. We have existing customers who are using VP SuperMart Template and having more than 20000 products in their site.

Vlad44b

My experience with VP SuperMart -
* Ease Installation
* Excellent documentation
* Excellent technical support
I recommend to all!

Jumbo!

AhoyIT

Hello Jumbo!,

I' ve wanted to ask a few pre-sale q's, refarding the VP SUPERMART template and have sent to to info @ virtueplanet.com ... But got no reponse - Can you please PM me another email?

Jumbo!

Quote from: AhoyIT on November 28, 2013, 13:32:03 PM
Hello Jumbo!,

I' ve wanted to ask a few pre-sale q's, refarding the VP SUPERMART template and have sent to to info @ virtueplanet.com ... But got no reponse - Can you please PM me another email?

I just checked with our front end sales team. Yes, they received an email from you (info @ ahoyit.com) and also responded back. Since you have not received it I have also asked them resend the mail once again.

AhoyIT

Quote from: Jumbo! on November 28, 2013, 14:13:39 PM
Quote from: AhoyIT on November 28, 2013, 13:32:03 PM
Hello Jumbo!,

I just checked with our front end sales team. Yes, they received an email from you (info @ ahoyit.com) and also responded back. Since you have not received it I have also asked them resend the mail once again.

Tnx,

Still didn't get any answer & rechecked my spam & deleted folders ... Can u try sending to info [AT] ahoy.co.il ?

Jumbo!

I checked again. They replied to your mail 3 times earlier. I am also asking them to forward the mail to your new email id.

Jumbo!

Jumbo!

gsmgps

hi..

great template - dark
before I buy it ...
or will support joomla 3?

regards
Sebastijan