News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Fully Responsive VirtueMart Template - VP SuperMart

Started by Jumbo!, May 28, 2013, 10:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumbo!

VirtuePlanet is proud to announce the release of VP SuperMart - a fully Responsive Joomla 2.5 Template for VirtueMart 2.0 with Unlimited Color Styles. It comes in three preset styles Default, Dark and Light but not limited to the same. You can change the color styles of your template to any variants from the template settings page.

VP SuperMart introduces many new features like -

• Ajax Price Filter
  • Cart Attributes Filter
  • Product Comparison system
  • Ajax Infinite Scroll on demand
  • mega menu
  • slideshow module
  • product image gallery
  • related products slider
  • manufacturer slider
  • Schema.org markups
and many more.

VP SuperMart is designed on Twitter Bootstrap using modern techniques like HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. It also use Schema.org meta tags to improve the search engine performance of your shopping cart.

The template comes in both Light and Dark theme variants. Take a look at the demos of both the styles and choose which suits you the best. It comes in three preset color styles but it does not end here. The template allows you to customize the colors of the template for each elements just from the template settings. Basically the template has Unlimited Color Styles. Play with it and bring in your creatively to setup a complete unique design for your own shop.

In the Category page we have added many new features. Now your customers / visitors can very easily filter the products by price, manufacturers and cart attributes. Most importantly all most all clicks in the category page is executed through Ajax which gives a touch of elegance to the template. All product can be loaded in a single page with Twitter style - "Load more products" button.

It does not end here. The template also has its own built in product comparison system. It even comes with a Ajax module. The template also has a built Hybrid Mega Menu system which not only allows you to show your VirtueMart categories within the main menu but you can also add any module within the menu. It also has a very unique Add to Cart features in Product Listing pages and for VM Product Module. Now the user can also see the product variants (Cart Attributes) from any part of your site before adding the product to their cart. It's something similar to the Quick View feature but much faster and efficient. It will surely increase the productivity of your site and help to generate more business. VP SuperMart also take the Custom Field feature of VirtueMart to a new level. The normal custom fields are shown under tabular contents. If you publish the Custom Field under layout position 'sidebar' then it be shown in a modal window and link of that field can be seen in the top sidebar location.

Default Style Layout:

Dark Style Layout:

Category Page Layout:

Product Details Page Layout:

franzpeter

Did try the version 1.0 of that template and my impression was: very nice but a running bug. After a few updates from the developers in a very short cycle  it has now version 1.2.a and it works like a charm, even for bigger shops with lots of products. The Ajax filtering system works fast. The product comparison system is very unique, VM categories appear seamless in the Joomla menu and with all those features included I would give it 5 stars.
By far the most advanced template for Joomla together with virtuemart. Excellent work!

Jumbo!

Quote from: franzpeter on June 11, 2013, 11:55:12 AM
Did try the version 1.0 of that template and my impression was: very nice but a running bug. After a few updates from the developers in a very short cycle  it has now version 1.2.a and it works like a charm, even for bigger shops with lots of products. The Ajax filtering system works fast. The product comparison system is very unique, VM categories appear seamless in the Joomla menu and with all those features included I would give it 5 stars.

By far the most advanced template for Joomla together with virtuemart. Excellent work!

Thanks franzpeter.

Jumbo!

VP SuperMart template has been updated. Version 1.3 of the template has been released yesterday. We recommend all existing users of the template to update their site immediately.

martha_sp

Im really interested in this theme for my online supermarket. Will I be able to add addons like save my cart (for having different lists witch can be restored by the user), or favorite products...? And what about having two different menu modules, in order to show different categories depending on a user selection? (one for normal consumers, and another one for business consumers).

Your theme is by far the best one I´ve seen for virtuemart, but I would like to know how "open" is it in order to add or disable functions :)

Thanks in advance

Jumbo!

martha_sp, I am glad you like our products.

We do not have addon or extensions to save cart. You can always use any third party extension with the template. However please remember VP SuperMart is Bootstrap based responsive template. Therefore the extension that you want to use should be compatible to Bootstrap Responsive Layout. You can find more details about Bootstrap here: http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/

Joomla or VirtueMart does not have any feature to set different menu for different VirtueMart Shopper Group. However you can create separate Joomla User Groups and use seperate menu module for them. This is a standard Joomla feature available to any Joomla site. If you can customize standard Joomla Menu module for VirtueMart Shopper Group then you should be able to achieve your goal.

VP SuperMart is a responsive Joomla Template and you can add any responsive Joomla or VirtueMart extension with the template.

The template also has a very user friendly settings area which allows you to disable or customize template style from backend without any hacks. To know more about template settings please visit: http://demos.virtueplanet.com/supermart/en/explore/features/template-settings

Jumbo!

VP SuperMart has been updated. The latest version (Ver 1.4a) is fully compatible to VirtueMart 2.0.22a. We have also added an additional cache mechanism to the product filter system. This will surely improve the performance of your site while using the filters. Apart from this we have also fixed few minor bugs noticed by users.

albes

VP Supermart is the best template for Joomla/Virtuemart I have seen until now!  :) It works like a charm.
I must add that the support provided by Jumbo is great and well above average.
Congratulations and many thanks for providing us with such a good service

deepakeshwar007

Hi myself Deepak.
From India,WE SEND SPAM - i like to purchase this template in my client name...and i run small Digital Marketing and Development Company Called IMCANNY.com

for 1 Month Basic Membership is tht anything we nee to renewal every month.
what is the offer we get in this template..
plz let me know..will be great helpful.

Jumbo!

Quote from: deepakeshwar007 on August 07, 2013, 12:07:49 PM
Hi myself Deepak.
From India,WE SEND SPAM - i like to purchase this template in my client name...and i run small Digital Marketing and Development Company Called IMCANNY.com

First of all please note that we do not sale individual products or templates. We sale community memberships which give access to all the products available in your site. Our products or templates are not encrypted and use of these products are not time limited. You do not need to renew your membership to continue using a template. However please remember you need a valid membership to get any future updates and to avail product support. Product support is only available through our support forum. http://www.virtueplanet.com/forum/

For more details please visit: http://www.virtueplanet.com/policies/terms-of-use

P.S.: For any further sales queries please contact us directly. http://www.virtueplanet.com/info/contact-us

Jumbo!

Quote from: albes on August 07, 2013, 08:57:49 AM
VP Supermart is the best template for Joomla/Virtuemart I have seen until now!  :) It works like a charm.
I must add that the support provided by Jumbo is great and well above average.
Congratulations and many thanks for providing us with such a good service

Thank you very much for this nice feedback. :)

brsi

Having like many others been looking for a Joomla template that really takes VM specificity into account, Supermart came as a big relief. I particularly like its elegant and neat design, that one can extensively customize if needed; VM categories automatic integration in menus is also a big plus as well as specific features such as the product comparison, ajax filtering in listings, vendor slider, etc. Of course, the nicest of all is the full responsiveness of this template, with adapted menus, icons and  module position. Last but not least Jumbo'support indeed is above average and...very responsive too  :)

Jumbo!

Quote from: brsi on August 08, 2013, 08:37:48 AM
Having like many others been looking for a Joomla template that really takes VM specificity into account, Supermart came as a big relief. I particularly like its elegant and neat design, that one can extensively customize if needed; VM categories automatic integration in menus is also a big plus as well as specific features such as the product comparison, ajax filtering in listings, vendor slider, etc. Of course, the nicest of all is the full responsiveness of this template, with adapted menus, icons and  module position. Last but not least Jumbo'support indeed is above average and...very responsive too  :)

Thanks brsi. I am glad that you like the template and we could help you out our support. Such feedback are very encouraging to us. :)

deepakeshwar007

Thanks My Friend.
Today i did membership but its not taking debit card ? is it only paypal it works ?

Regards
Deepak

Quote from: Jumbo! on August 07, 2013, 14:48:27 PM
Quote from: deepakeshwar007 on August 07, 2013, 12:07:49 PM
Hi myself Deepak.

First of all please note that we do not sale individual products or templates. We sale community memberships which give access to all the products available in your site. Our products or templates are not encrypted and use of these products are not time limited. You do not need to renew your membership to continue using a template. However please remember you need a valid membership to get any future updates and to avail product support. Product support is only available through our support forum. http://www.virtueplanet.com/forum/

For more details please visit: http://www.virtueplanet.com/policies/terms-of-use

P.S.: For any further sales queries please contact us directly. http://www.virtueplanet.com/info/contact-us

Jumbo!

Deepak,

Please do not post such queries here in VirtueMart Forum. This is not our support forum.

PayPal does not accept payments from Indian buyer to any India Seller. So you need to use 2Checkout. Debit cards are not accepted. You need to use Credit cards.

If you have any sales related queries then you can contact us directly: http://www.virtueplanet.com/info/contact-us