News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Amazon Joomla Virtuemart Template

Started by David Kan, May 28, 2013, 08:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

A special Joomla Amazon website template for Virtuemart shop with demo data and stylish theme from Amazon. Amazon is among the largest ecommerce system in the world, and most of us have at least 1 times love to own a store like Amazon website. Today, Cmsmart team release Amazonmart to give you this cheap solution.

If you own a big store with an enormous number of products, and you need something to show it out in Amazon way, then Amazonmart is your choice. The design is inspired form amazon.com and many sample functions is inspired from Amazon with the support from Virtuemart and Joomla platform. Products are suitable in a dynamic space and flexibility, the homepage of Amazonmart has a large area to display products.

Amazonmart is integrated with powerful functions as: featured products, top seller products vertical scroller, ajax add to cart, dropdown shopping cart, cloud zoom Images with lightbox to make your site more attractive, highly recommended by customers for its convenience, stable quality, and fast speed. Vertical menu (with multiple column, image, links, and video) is a great assistant for you to categorize your products, will help clients shop easier and have better tool to track their products. Beside an extra menu appears on the header where is extremely easy to see and keeps the site informative.

Extra footer, social networks and others tools are great support to make your website unique and stand out of the crowd. Check out more on demo and template screenshot below

Disclaimer: Of course, this is template, not a copy of Amazon, some functions is not working like the Amazon way and All data and logo of this template for demonstration purpose, you need to replace with your own logo and products.

#ChangeLog

Version 2.0 Updated: 2014, Sep 21

+ Compatible with Joomla 2.5.x, Virtuemart 2.6.x

# Fix CSS errors

Version 1.0

+ Compatible with Joomla 2.5.x, Virtuemart 2.0.x

sipa

Hi David Kan,
When do you publish the new version of Amazon Template?
I hope it would be the same to the current template of Amazon.com.
regards,

georgep83

I have been using this template and all of their plugins and so far (3 months) i find it to be very nice and fast. I cant say I had no issues to figure out some stuff, but with the developer's support i found everything i needed fast.

kennethrules

Please update the demo URL, URL is forbidden. thank you.