News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

custom fields not automatically adding

Started by giilour, June 22, 2012, 09:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giilour

hi All,

i hope this is not a bug and I have just failed to do something.

I have created my custom fields plus there are ones already established.  When I go to my product and the custom fields tab - there is the drop down box and when I select color, size or add a shovel or my own creation nothing happens.  i'm assuming that this is where it changes and adds automatically below.  But nothing happens - am I supposed to do something else - I have used 3 different browsers and they are all the same.

Anyone else have this problem?

VM 2.0.6
J 2.5.4

Lisaweb

Yes, I am having the same problem.  I have the latest version
2.0.8e

Hoopnotica

I'm also having this problem, does anyone have a solution???

ben1390

Milbo

Do you have joomsocial installed?

They install a plugin, called azrul mambot or so. It destroys the BE javascript of virtuemart. You must disable it. And please write them, it is not nice that their plugin is interfering in our js. thx
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

ben1390

Milbo

Look for the azrul mambot. It is imho not written by joomsocial, maybe you use something other. Use firebug and check why the js is broken.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

phal

It is usually clash with javascripts in the admin panel.

I solved mine by turning off jquery easy plugin for the admin part in one of my site. In another one it clashed with the Yoo template and I couldnt solve it except uninstall it

Regards