Main Menu

[Updated] Release 2.0.21 G

Started by Milbo, May 23, 2013, 19:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

servlet

Он-лайн магазин за фототапети http://mishelfoster.com

Stonedfury

Quote from: Milbo on June 05, 2013, 22:51:40 PM
StonedFury the thumburl is stored in the media object itself and generated there. I am sorry, I do not understand your description of the problem. Did you execute the media thumb reset?
Yes I did a reset in the BE. IF you look at the images I shared the thumb is not loading. I have done no modification, this is a fresh install, only virtuemart, virtuemart AIO and Akeeba are installed. In the images I shared there is "thumb" where the image should load (in the BE) and in the FE the image is not being called by the TopTen, Latest, Featured, and Best Seller as show in the first image shared.
No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer. I won't ask if I know the answer or found it using the search as you suggested.

Jumbo!

Quote from: Milbo on June 05, 2013, 22:48:14 PM
Quote from: Jumbo! on June 04, 2013, 21:01:02 PM
Milbo, it looks like another bug.

If you try to call normal custom fields (non-cart attribute type) in Category page or in Product Module the custom field array ($product->customfields) sometimes return as null or empty. If only view the same product in product details view then it works fine. I tested this with VM 2.0.20b and it works fine.

This seems like a bug when you try to show of custom fields for all products in product listing pages / areas and when the call is made in loop for all products.

Can you please look into this? I will wait for your response.

I need your exact setup to reproduce it. And really exact. step by step.
Add Cart Attributes to all the products in a category. Then try to show Add to Cart button in the category page along with all the cart attributes against each products. Now you will see the following error message only when you use VM 2.0.21c

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in administrator\components\com_virtuemart\models\customfields.php on line 845

For some unknown reason $groups array in administrator\components\com_virtuemart\models\customfields.php is returning empty array from SQL query.

Milbo

Aha, okey. You use the add to cart button in the category view and and the variants. This does not work always with 2.0.x. I solved the general problems in vm2.1 (yes, I get myself mad with it).
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Jumbo!

Quote from: Milbo on June 07, 2013, 15:11:30 PM
Aha, okey. You use the add to cart button in the category view and and the variants. This does not work always with 2.0.x. I solved the general problems in vm2.1 (yes, I get myself mad with it).

But it is working perfectly till 2.0.20b. If it does not work in 2.0.21c then we will have to tell our customers not to update VirtueMart.

Milbo

Then give me the template, that I can see why it happens
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Jumbo!

Quote from: Milbo on June 07, 2013, 18:20:26 PM
Then give me the template, that I can see why it happens

Okay, I am sending you a link through PM for the Quick Start package of the template. You can download it and install it in your test server. It is a full package including Joomla 2.5.11 and VirtueMart  2.0.21c. Just install it like normal Joomla.

Stonedfury

the image I used hammer.jpeg had an issue becoming a thumb. I replaced the image with a different one and cleared cache, etc. Latest, top ten, best seller now loading the image thumb. I guess it just didn't like that one image I used. After resetting thumbs it is all working.
No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer. I won't ask if I know the answer or found it using the search as you suggested.

AH

Versioning-

Payment plugin file

paypal.php has been modified

But the version in the  header has not been adjusted - is this a misunderstanding on my part as to how versioning is being operated?

* a special type of 'paypal ':
* @author Max Milbers
* @author Valérie Isaksen
* @version $Id: paypal.php 5177 2011-12-28 18:44:10Z alatak $
* @package VirtueMart
* @subpackage payment
* @copyright Copyright (C) 2004-2008 soeren - All rights reserved.
* @license http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL, see LICENSE.php
* VirtueMart is free software. This version may have been modified pursuant
* to the GNU General Public License, and as distributed it includes or
* is derivative of works licensed under the GNU General Public License or
* other free or open source software licenses.
* See /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/COPYRIGHT.php for copyright notices and details.
* http://virtuemart.org

e.g.

//"return" => JROUTE::_(JURI::root() . 'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginresponsereceived&on=' . $order['details']['BT']->order_number . '&pm=' . $order['details']['BT']->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id . '&Itemid=' . JRequest::getInt('Itemid')),

"return" => substr(JURI::root(false,''),0,-1) . JROUTE::_( 'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginresponsereceived&on=' . $order['details']['BT']->order_number . '&pm=' . $order['details']['BT']->virtuemart_paymentmethod_id . '&Itemid=' . JRequest::getInt('Itemid')),
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

alatak

Hello

QuoteBut the version in the  header has not been adjusted - is this a misunderstanding on my part as to how versioning is being operated?
Txs
It is an issue with some tags with the SVN. I am going to fix it.

Jumbo!

Quote from: Jumbo! on June 07, 2013, 12:44:47 PM
Quote from: Milbo on June 05, 2013, 22:48:14 PM
Quote from: Jumbo! on June 04, 2013, 21:01:02 PM
Milbo, it looks like another bug.

If you try to call normal custom fields (non-cart attribute type) in Category page or in Product Module the custom field array ($product->customfields) sometimes return as null or empty. If only view the same product in product details view then it works fine. I tested this with VM 2.0.20b and it works fine.

This seems like a bug when you try to show of custom fields for all products in product listing pages / areas and when the call is made in loop for all products.

Can you please look into this? I will wait for your response.

I need your exact setup to reproduce it. And really exact. step by step.

Add Cart Attributes to all the products in a category. Then try to show Add to Cart button in the category page along with all the cart attributes against each products. Now you will see the following error message only when you use VM 2.0.21c

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in administrator\components\com_virtuemart\models\customfields.php on line 845

For some unknown reason $groups array in administrator\components\com_virtuemart\models\customfields.php is returning empty array from SQL query.

Thanks Milbo. The problem is resolved with VM 2.0.21e. Now custom fields does not show that error anymore.

But I found that "Category Form Initial Display Records" field is not effecting the product listing number in Category page. Even if I set the value as 5 for category it always remain unchanged as 10. Please check.

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

dido76bg

Almost 2 years I have not coded for VirtueMart but now I decided to use it again.
Donloaded the last test version.
It seems to be working on IE 8, but there are some coding bugs (I am sure they are just a mistake).
For example admin are -> view\product\tmpl\product_edit_information.php => line 68 and 263 - there are more "  that they realy should be.

I will keep looking for a bugs (but right now I should finish the translation first).

AH

When editing a shipment method (debug on!)

I have 2 shipment plugins active:-

Vmplugin.php is firing this debug message:-

if ($name !== 0) {
         if ($name != $this->_name) {
            vmdebug ('selectedThis $name ' . $name . ' does not fit pluginname ' . $this->_name);
            return FALSE;
         }

The plugin selected always seems to test against the other plugin $name??

e.g.
Selected name is plugin1

this $name plugin1 does not fit pluginame plugin2

Selected name is plugin2
this $name plugin2 does not fit pluginame plugin1

If I turn off one of the plugins the message is not fired.
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

alatak

Hello dido76bg

QuoteFor example admin are -> view\product\tmpl\product_edit_information.php => line 68 and 263 - there are more "  that they realy should be.
Txs, i am fixing it