News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[Solved] warning: install/script.virtuemart.php on line 355

Started by MoneyMagnets, May 21, 2013, 07:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoneyMagnets

Hi,

I've installed VM and VM2 several times before and not had an issue but this time it won't install. I've even installed the same programs using the same host (but for another client and website) just a few months ago and everything worked fine first time. 

Joomla 2.5.8
php 5.2.17 (yes I know it's old but the host refuses to upgrade)
VM 2.0.18

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/tmp/install_519af7b87c9fb/install/script.virtuemart.php on line 355

VmConfig::installVMConfig: COM_VIRTUEMART_SQL_ERROR DB function failed with error number 2006

Any ideas how I can solve this? I had a look around but couldn't find the answer. 

Thanks,
Karen

jjk

Quote from: MoneyMagnets on May 21, 2013, 07:05:01 AM
php 5.2.17 (yes I know it's old but the host refuses to upgrade)
That shouldn't be a problem with Joomla 2.5.x and VirtueMart. My hoster still uses php 5.2.6 with a few enhancements.
In case you didn't solve your problem already, please read this: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=102037.msg343324#msg343324
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

MoneyMagnets

Thanks for your reply. I'll give that a go over the weekend.

Cheers,
Karen 

MoneyMagnets

Thanks for that pointer jjk since it worked.

I downloaded to my PC, re-zipped it as zip and installed the usual way. 

MoneyMagnets

I spoke too soon - it worked with the main component but not with the aio files.  This means that I appear to be missing the module files...

The install of the aio doesn't give an error or say completed but they are not there.

I'll have another look around the forum to see if I can find a way to fix that.   

MoneyMagnets

In the end I copied the files manually but the modules are still not being seen in the admin end so I've still done something wrong.

Any idea where the files go manually for VM2.0.20 AIO? 

Thanks,
Karen