News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Howt to send virtuemart bill as PDF invoice attachment..?

Started by andrai2, May 16, 2013, 12:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrai2

Hello!

Is there a posibility to send virtuemart bill as PDF invoice in email attachment..? So how can i do that..? Is there maybe some extension, or i can do it via admin panel. What I have to change virtuemart admin panel to get pdf attachemnt to the bill in e-mail

Now i get simple nice e-mail, with no pdf

I have joomla 2.5.9
Virtuemart 2.0.20b

Thanks in advance

andrai2

Is it possible or it is not possible, to sent to send virtuemart bill as PDF invoice attachment..?

May be someone could give some idea

reinhold

That's a standard setting of VM. Have you checked what configuration options are provided by Virtuemart?

In the config backend check out the "Configuration" -> "Configuration" -> "Checkout" Tab... The PDF invoice will only be attached to the emails if the order status is one of the values given in that config setting. (e.g. you create the invoice only when the user has paid; or when you ship the product, etc.)

p30yaran

Quote from: reinhold on May 20, 2013, 12:48:51 PM
That's a standard setting of VM. Have you checked what configuration options are provided by Virtuemart?

In the config backend check out the "Configuration" -> "Configuration" -> "Checkout" Tab... The PDF invoice will only be attached to the emails if the order status is one of the values given in that config setting. (e.g. you create the invoice only when the user has paid; or when you ship the product, etc.)
hello,
how are you
I use VM 3 - last version
I didn't understand
I do not know what to change
please help me to add pdf invoice to mail confirm order
thanks

Jörgen

Please :
QuoteThat's a standard setting of VM. Have you checked what configuration options are provided by Virtuemart?

What is there not to understand ?

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

p30yaran

Quote from: Jörgen on February 02, 2019, 20:40:22 PM
Please :
QuoteThat's a standard setting of VM. Have you checked what configuration options are provided by Virtuemart?

What is there not to understand ?

thanks for answer me
This is my configuration
attached screenshot vm settings: "Configuration" -> "Configuration" -> "Checkout"
But after successful payment(confirm), the pdf invoice will not be emailed
Please tell me what change to apply to the email invoice
thanks

GJC Web Design

your using info from 2013!!!!

click around a bit and LEARN the software!

Orders Tab now
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Jörgen

Please check out the tabs under configuration. They are not so many, will give You some insight.

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

p30yaran

Quote from: GJC Web Design on February 02, 2019, 22:37:18 PM
your using info from 2013!!!!

click around a bit and LEARN the software!

Orders Tab now
hello, thanks for answer me
I have correctly email settings of the order section done, just like your photo
But the file will still not be sent to the email (no attache pdf invoice email)
please help me to resolve problem

p30yaran

Quote from: Jörgen on February 02, 2019, 22:42:01 PM
Please check out the tabs under configuration. They are not so many, will give You some insight.

thank you
I checked all the settings but failed. That's why I raised the subject here to help me and fixed this problem forever (I searched all posts in the forum, and none of the complete results was received and the problem was not resolved.)
I would appreciate if you can guide in more detail and solve this problem here so that others can use it
Thankful

Jörgen

If all your settings are correct, then there is time to set errror handling in Joomla server config to FULL. Maybe set debug on for Joomla and VM. VM debug should tell You if the invoice is created.
You may have trouble creating the invoice, caused by illegal CSS, illegal fonts, illegal image file formats etc. Should find some info on this in the forum, has been discussed before. Is there even an invoice created?
Using default template should create a correct invoice, please test.

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

p30yaran

Quote from: Jörgen on February 03, 2019, 08:35:32 AM
If all your settings are correct, then there is time to set errror handling in Joomla server config to FULL. Maybe set debug on for Joomla and VM. VM debug should tell You if the invoice is created.
You may have trouble creating the invoice, caused by illegal CSS, illegal fonts, illegal image file formats etc. Should find some info on this in the forum, has been discussed before. Is there even an invoice created?
Using default template should create a correct invoice, please test.

thanks
when manual change vm configuration -> order -> change order status to Complete -> PDF Create and Send to Email  ok
but
order payment successful not change order to complete (default changed to confirm)
if order status when pay successful auto change to complete problem fixed

Jörgen

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

p30yaran

Quote from: Jörgen on February 03, 2019, 10:19:53 AM
Solved ?

if order status auto change to complete
but
i dont undrestand auto change complete order when pay successful