Please Help! Page redisplays when clicking on Register and Checkout button

Started by z-analysts, May 13, 2013, 02:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z-analysts

I'm trying to finish a project but now that the beastly migration is complete I am finding BUGS in the checkout process. When I click on add/edit billing information there is no option to save the information entered and return to the cart page. As I see it you can add to cart and view the cart but there is no way to checkout. What is going on???

site - http://zclientdev.net/stardev
VM 2.0.20b
PHP 5.3.16
Joomla 2.5.11
Template: Gantry 4.1.10 (no VM overrides!)

UPDATE: If Register and Checkout/ Checkout as Guest are supposed to act as the Save button that is not intuitive. My issue is that after completing the billing information form and clicking on Register and Checkout, the page redisplays with a blank form. This is a critical problem and I do not understand why an out-of-the box VM installation does not work properly.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Jörgen

Getting to edit Bill to is no problem. There is also a save button, but  I can´t save save the Bill to information. Page just reloads after pressing save. It also clears all the entered data, except e-mail. Using Explorer 8.

regards 

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

z-analysts

Which button is the save button? My page shows Register and Checkout, Checkout as Guest and Cancel.

As a Global Moderator Jorgen I don't understand your response. Are you trying to help me or reiterate the problem?

I am looking for a solution to the problem.

Jörgen

Hello

My intention was to help You, I can have misunderstood Your problem. But I tried to give You a view of what I saw, ehen i registered as demo.

This time I haven´t tried adding myself as a new user. But I tried to checkout with demo and as "not registered", both methods leads me down to the button Confirm Purchase and I if I had a valid Credit card number I would probably get past this, but now I just get enter a valid card number. I can´t see the screenshot You are showing anywhere on the website.

If You have changed something in the checkout process, good, then it seems to be working as far as I can see from here. Using Explorer 8.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.